Rate The Last Film You Watched

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It was definitely a night to remember and we got home VERY late. Also got splattered by flying sweat from one of the cast members. :yikes:

I do, too! But I don't think it's on tour anymore. :bawl:
Better than a boy cry. :lol:

I am sad about that.

I'd see Mama Mia again. And get all those autographs again for her birthday! Good times!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I saw this last night. I don't usually go for this genre, but looked good and it was. A good story and a lot of action. Fastest 2 hours!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron

I saw this last night. I don't usually go for this genre, but looked good and it was. A good story and a lot of action. Fastest 2 hours!
I read the synopsis and think this may be something I'd enjoy seeing. I just find it hard to sit still for that long.

jrt_ms1995

The Call of the Wild - 2.5/5
Why the urge to anthropomorphize everything? You can make a great CGI dog, but you can't make it behave like a dog for some reason?

GregV814

Well, “while grampa is away”, a documentary on the social taboo of personal interactions between older women and virile men was interesting. Filmed in some European country, the cinematography was well planned. Although the subtitles were too small to read, the sense of the activity was quite explicit.
I’d give it two thumbs up, but that would be repetitive! I needed two tissues...