Read ..think...take poll:

Your thoughts on the Abortion story:

• Typical hype, Bible thumping emotionalism...story is just a story.

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Sad...but there really isn't anything that could be done

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Parental rights have been slashed, scars left, a tragedy.

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • This is a daily circumstance...its about time someone exposed it.

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Choice is more important than parental rights...sorry: That is the law.

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • It didn't have to go this way...thousands would have been willing to adopt.

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
AC/DC said:
BUT, a quick fix to the rape issue is to give her a good cleansing after said event, that way it will wash all of the leave’ns out and there won’t be a pregnancy to worry about.
Apparently you aren't a Dr. and didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night either.
It doesn't work like that. She'd have to take the "morning after pill" which is pretty much an abortion pill.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
pvineswinger said:
Apparently you aren't a Dr. and didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night either.
It doesn't work like that. She'd have to take the "morning after pill" which is pretty much an abortion pill.

I know 4 women that could NOT conceive because of their psycho cleanliness efforts......only after the doctor told them to cut out the practice did they conceive.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Even if she did get medical attention- they can't "wash" sperm out of someone. That's like 'washing' a cold out of someone.
That's why douching after sex is NOT a good method of birth control- the douche actually pushes the spermies further up there and could potentially help them get to the egg.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
pvineswinger said:
Even if she did get medical attention- they can't "wash" sperm out of someone. That's like 'washing' a cold out of someone.
That's why douching after sex is NOT a good method of birth control- the douche actually pushes the spermies further up there and could potentially help them get to the egg.
:yeahthat:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
AC/DC said:
I know 4 women that could NOT conceive because of their psycho cleanliness efforts......only after the doctor told them to cut out the practice did they conceive.

There is a difference between constant cleansing (causes uterine/vaginal damage)- and doing a one time sweep after a rape.

Llwynog

Thats Welsh for fox.
Vince said:
Another one for ya. My daughter is on my medical insurance. I get and pay all the over and above medical bills, but when it comes to letting me know anything on her medical bills, as far as what the tests were for or when or anything? Forget it. She's over 18 and they won't tell you squat. But I'm still paying the bills and she's listed as a dependent on my insurance. I have to call my daughter and ask her what, when and where. Amazing, isn't it. :confused:
They won't tell you anything about your spouse either.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
pvineswinger said:
Not exactly because more than likely, the egg has not been fertilized yet.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Chasey_Lane said:
The egg gets fertilized when the sperm reaches it- the morning after pill stops the egg from implanting in the uterus.
It goes back to the argument- when does "life" begin?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:

If a woman is capable of getting pregnant when she is raped (ovulating) then by the time she reaches medical attention the egg will have been fertalized. Maybe not implanted but fertilized.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
pvineswinger said:
The egg gets fertilized when the sperm reaches it- the morning after pill stops the egg from implanting in the uterus.
It goes back to the argument- when does "life" begin?

Then that wouldn’t be an abortion of a life, in my eyes........

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
AC/DC said:
Then that wouldn’t be an abortion of a life, in my eyes........

the key there: in YOUR eyes.
Others would and do say that it is a life at that point.
I personally don't know when "life" begins- and I don't know what God's opinion is- and that's the only opinion that really matters.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
pvineswinger said:
the key there: in YOUR eyes.
Others would and do say that it is a life at that point.
I personally don't know when "life" begins- and I don't know what God's opinion is- and that's the only opinion that really matters.

:confused:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
AC/DC said:
Why don't you explain yourself instead of rolling your eyes......
explain what? why don't you explain what you're confused about?
I'm pretty sure my post was clear to most others.

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
pvineswinger said:
explain what? why don't you explain what you're confused about?
I'm pretty sure my post was clear to most others.

So, you’re going to bring religion into your argument for murder…….that’s a strong standing. :duh:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
AC/DC said:
So, you’re going to bring religion into your argument for murder…….that’s a strong standing. :duh:

Religion DETERMINES what EVERYONE thinks is murder!!!
Christian=Thou shalt not kill...but if you are Muslim, it's OK in a holy war, if you are pagan, it's OK as a sacrifice to the gods...
C'mon man- think before you type!!! :twitch:
What stronger "standing" is there?

Last edited:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
pvineswinger said:
Religion DETERMINES what EVERYONE thinks is murder!!!
Christian=Thou shalt not kill...but if you are Muslim, it's OK in a holy war, if you are pagan, it's OK as a sacrifice to the gods...
C'mon man- think before you type!!! :twitch:
What stronger "standing" is there?

Ok, I’ll waste 5 minutes of my time trying to explain something to you……

You said “I don't know what God's opinion is- and that's the only opinion that really matters.”

By saying that, you are saying that God’s will is what matters…..yet you are going to use man made chemicals to undue God’s will…….

Speaking of needing to think before you type.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
pixiegirl said:
If a woman is capable of getting pregnant when she is raped (ovulating) then by the time she reaches medical attention the egg will have been fertalized. Maybe not implanted but fertilized.
My argument is, it typically takes 2-3 days for the sperm to actually fertilize the egg. If you take the "day after" pill, I do not think enough time has passed for this to happen. Not saying it can't, just saying it won't all the time.