real estate question

somdrenter

Sorry, I'm not Patch...
You don't know me, so don't pretend. I've said it before, when you can have an adult conversation, we'll talk. If putting me and others down makes you feel better about yourself, good job there buddy. Personally, you lack a whole lot of character and your stabs are nothing more than jealous humor. :smile:
Tell us of this house you were having built!?!?

JustTheFax

On the Right Side.
How many homes are they building?

According to a deed in liber 2318 folio 028, Quality Built Homes, Inc. paid $6,000,000.00 for the land.

awpitt

Main Streeter
You're eternally stupid, I see them all the time on deeds...

"Are prepayment penalties illegal in Maryland?"

"Not exactly. Prepayment penalties may be permissible under certain Maryland law and are subject to certain limitations. However, many Maryland laws do not permit prepayment penalties. The language in the contract governs and must be reviewed carefully. A prepayment penalty may be allowed depending on the contract."

Frequently Asked Questions - Consumer Credit Licensees - Consumer Credit - Commissioner of Financial Regulation

:killingme
Now you're resorting to name calling. How mature. I thought you were an adult. My mistake. You're the perpetual renter here so you're the stupid one.

T

toppick08

Now you're resorting to name calling. How mature. I thought you were an adult. My mistake. You're the perpetual renter here so you're the stupid one.

He does come across as rather weak..........( or short ) :killingme

J

jaybeeztoo

This isn't some game show where we say "is that your final answer?"

It's a forum where the weakest link gets called stupid, and the residents cannibals all eat your body parts the minute they catch you putting out bad info...

:popcorn:

Do you get a hard on for real estate threads? Your posts are getting really old. :duh:

T

toppick08

Is anybody making you read them?

I've noticed something funny about these threads and the people that comment on them...

Let me break that down for you...

There's market watchers like myself that will eventually buy a home when we feel that prices have stopped dropping. In other words, we're not willing to lose money so you can make money...

And then there's people with hidden agendas... Such folks are those that make a living in the industry, who say everything is rosey despite the turd in the punchbowl every night on the 6 o'clock news...

The hidden agenda group also includes folks that are in the process of selling homes that are trying to pump the market. Chasey got called out for being in that group...

There's thousand of homes for sale in the three SOMD counties. We have lots of cheerleaders who want their bubble cash...

Then we have the group who got totally lucky because they were already homeowners before the biggest real estate boom in history took place. These are the most stupid people of all, because they endlessly join our threads with comments such "I bought a house and made XXX number of dollars in 4 years!" Yet this same group couldn't afford buy their own house for the price they could currently sell it for, nor can they back up any claims they make that someone could go out right now and repeat what they did. And this group too has a vested interest in holding onto to their equity gains, so anything bad said about real estate irritates them...

Look where Sonsi came into this thread and said "I sold my house and made XXX hundreds of thousands of dollars in three years!"

OK, so why'd you sell it? If owning that house can make you 150g's every 18 months, why would you sell it? Why didn't you quit working and buy 10?

Simple reason, the game is over, and you can't do what just happened in real estate...

We're now at the crying stage...

:whistle:

:bigwhoop: You need to Chit or leave the area....Mr. Remax...:boxing:

awpitt

Main Streeter
This isn't some game show where we say "is that your final answer?"

It's a forum where the weakest link gets called stupid, and the residents cannibals all eat your body parts the minute they catch you putting out bad info...

:popcorn:
No, it's a thread where one mis-guided poster is repeatedly tries to convince everyone else that it's smart to line the pockets of a landlord. That's the stupid part. I've pre-paid at least six different mortgages in MD through sales and refinances and have never paid a pre-payment penalty.