Recovering what could be lost.

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
BS Gal said:
Look at yourself...Think about things. How may times did you:
1. Let her go to the grocery store, unload everything and then she took care of putting everything away and then expecting her to make dinner?
2. Expect dinner at a certain time? Like, where is it and how come it's late? You may be working in the garage or doing something, but do you "expect" dinner at a ceratin time? And do you "expect" her to make it?
3. Do you think it is her job to take care of the kid and when you have to do it, it's called "babysitting."
4. She has to get the child ready in the morning, drop her/him off, pick him/her up? And you're just there to be the daddy after all the hard stuff is done?
5. She is done with her day, dropping the kid off, making dinner, doing the dishes, bathing the child and you want something and she is exhausted?

Think about it?

Just wondering ifi you fit into any of these categories.

I did all that myself while she sat on the couch hollering and reading magazines about how it's ok to have a boyfriend and a husband. I'm glad that biatch is gone.:yahoo:

mainman

Set Trippin
Bottom line, she doesn't want to be there anymore... I wouldn't want someone beside me if they didn't want to be there....:boo:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
mainman said:
Bottom line, she doesn't want to be there anymore... I wouldn't want someone beside me if they didn't want to be there....:boo:

Damn straight!:high5:

They'll drag you down with them.:boo: You just don't realize it until they are gone.

rack'm

Jaded
Wickedwrench said:
Damn straight!:high5:

They'll drag you down with them.:boo: You just don't realize it until they are gone.

YUP and then she'll be off honking some other suckers BO BO and you'll still be trying to figure out what happened. :duh:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
rack'm said:
YUP and then she'll be off honking some other suckers BO BO and you'll still be trying to figure out what happened. :duh:

Mine wouldn't have honked a BO BO if you paid her.:roflmao:

Much wisdom in your words though.:notworthy

Last edited:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Miawip said:
We are very much equal in whatever we do. I could almost be considered a house husband. Wether it is childcare, house chores, groceries, dinner, laundry ...etc, we both do it pretty much equally. Of course, one might do a little more than the other at times.
I get the picture.

rack'm

Jaded
Wickedwrench said:
Mine wouldn't have honked a BO BO if you paid her.:roflmao:

Much wisdom in your words though.:notworthy

Tis only a matter of time before she'll find someone who she'll deem worthy.....

L

lugebob

Junk Forums

Very Interesting. 59 posts and only 5 on topic. This guy asked for help because he wants to save his marriage and the general population here just trashes the thought of doing such a thing. Are you teaching "your" kids the same about marriage? No wonder there are so many crossing the line into SSM (Same Sex Marriage). Mommy and Daddy didn't want to or could not fix thier problems... it must be the only option...

My wife got the same BS treatment in the Hobby forum as this guy is getting here. She was offering classes and 99% of the replies were BS adolesent styled jokes... she thinks the SOMD forums are rude and a load of cow poo.

have a good day
bob