Recovering what could be lost.

rack'm

Jaded
lugebob said:
Very Interesting. 59 posts and only 5 on topic. This guy asked for help because he wants to save his marriage and the general population here just trashes the thought of doing such a thing. Are you teaching "your" kids the same about marriage? No wonder there are so many crossing the line into SSM (Same Sex Marriage). Mommy and Daddy didn't want to or could not fix thier problems... it must be the only option...

My wife got the same BS treatment in the Hobby forum as this guy is getting here. She was offering classes and 99% of the replies were BS adolesent styled jokes... she thinks the SOMD forums are rude and a load of cow poo.

have a good day
bob

:poorbaby: Did she start swallowing again??

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
lugebob said:
Very Interesting. 59 posts and only 5 on topic. This guy asked for help because he wants to save his marriage and the general population here just trashes the thought of doing such a thing. Are you teaching "your" kids the same about marriage? No wonder there are so many crossing the line into SSM (Same Sex Marriage). Mommy and Daddy didn't want to or could not fix thier problems... it must be the only option...

My wife got the same BS treatment in the Hobby forum as this guy is getting here. She was offering classes and 99% of the replies were BS adolesent styled jokes... she thinks the SOMD forums are rude and a load of cow poo.

have a good day
bob

Will you buy me a Mai Tai for your birthday?

nomoney

lugebob said:

have a good day
bob

I got sunburn on my forhead while wearing a hat this weekend. Any ideas how that happened?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
lugebob said:

have a good day
bob
OK lubeBob..

A stranger to the boards, and to most of us, comes in here and rants about his personal problems, he may as well go to NY City and shove his way into a crowded mens room and do the same. What would he get there? Expect the same here..

We don't know him, he didn't even really introduce himself before he starts telling his whole life story and how terrible his marriage is. He gets what he gets, and what he got was pretty good for free.

camily

Peace
lugebob said:

have a good day
bob
:drama: :shutup:

Pandora

lugebob said:

have a good day
bob

Dear Bob,

This isn’t marriagebuilders.com this is somd.com. If you browse on over to marriagebuilders.com, you might be able, if fact I’m positive, you will be able to find the sympathy or some advice you are hoping for.

Also if you google around, you'll find some Christian based boards that are along the lines of marriage problems and guidance.

Pandora :flowers:

Last edited:
L

lugebob

itsbob said:
OK lubeBob..

A stranger to the boards, and to most of us, comes in here and rants about his personal problems, he may as well go to NY City and shove his way into a crowded mens room and do the same. What would he get there? Expect the same here..

We don't know him, he didn't even really introduce himself before he starts telling his whole life story and how terrible his marriage is. He gets what he gets, and what he got was pretty good for free.

I would agree with you 100% if the title of this forum was "The Men's Room"
or the Dating and Marriage joke forum. Apology for reading forum titles and assuming they mean something. I must have taken a wrong turn when I came here.

Pandora

lugebob said:
or the Dating and Marriage joke forum. Apology for reading forum titles and assuming they mean something. I must have taken a wrong turn when I came here.
Most of the people on this forum know each other, and therefore, if you vent or they vent out about their personal experiences and problems it will become the topic of :gossip: And what good will it do you anyway?

Seriously, I'd suggest you vent elsewhere. It is understandable to come to conclusion you did reading the title of the forum, but if you are expecting people to get downright personal about their own issues in their marriage, it isn't going to happen. There are other sites that are very good.

It appears you are very hurt and obviously don't have many people to speak to and if you do, I can understand not wanting to make them aware. Venturing somewhere as an anonymous person seems like a way to vent and maybe get some much needed advice.

But let me ask you something, and don’t answer that here, just think about it, IF she decides to stay and work it out are you going to be sure it was because of you? Or because of the kids? Only you know and she knows what is going on in your own house. :shrug: You both need to be willing to work it out, without BOTH, you might as well start the planning as hard as that will be to do.

Last edited:
lugebob said:
Luge, the point folks are trying to make is that there is nothing constructive a group of strangers can offer. He came in asking why shouldn't his wife try making the marriage work instead of calling it quits. None of us can say whether or not their marriage is salvageable. None of us can say whether or not she has good reason to want to leave. Heck, she could be married to another JPC for all we know. If that were the case, it would be detrimental for us to give him a bunch of comforting words and "poor you, bad her" posts... ya know...:shrug:

Pandora

Lugebob :dork:

I apologize, for some reason I thought you were the thread starter, then I back tracked and realized I missed a few post.

Your previous post was fantastic and very well thought out.

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
lugebob said:

You can stfu anytime now.:lmao:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
Pandora said:
Lugebob :dork:

I apologize, for some reason I thought you were the thread starter, then I back tracked and realized I missed a few post.

Your previous post was fantastic and very well thought out.

:buttkiss:

Mikeinsmd

lugebob said:
So do a 180 and leave. :duh:

Attachments

• Crybaby1.JPG
    Crybaby1.JPG
    2.9 KB · Views: 109
  • BY-wambulance.jpg
    BY-wambulance.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 59
  • nobody-cares.jpg
    nobody-cares.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 53
  • th_bingle.jpg
    th_bingle.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 111
  • nobodylovesyou.jpg
    nobodylovesyou.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 57

Pandora

Wickedwrench said:

I was wrong and said so..... No butt kissing involved. :shrug:

I ASSumed his complaint of lacking responses was because he was the thread starter, bad assumption.

He has a point. You are all a bunch of inconsiderate, non-empathizing, sympathy lacking, doubled minded, mean bungholes. :moon:

:roflmao: