Red Wings/Black Hawks...

Baz

This. ------------------>
It's humorous watching Capitals fans try and explain how their "much better" team didn't make it to the conference finals. Fact is, the Caps got bounced in the second round. Canes went to the conference finals. Guess which is better.

Baz

How do you figure??? The Canes went up against 2 of the best netminders in the league... They outscored the devils, but even being outscored by the bruins, they still scored 16 to Bostons 17...

The caps couldnt get any pucks through the Pens Defense. Not to mention the caps barely made it passed the Rangers.

If you all are judging better matchups because the series went 7 games, then the caps were better matched up against the 7th seeded rangers too :killingme

Using their logic, the Rangers must be the 3rd best team in the east.

:roflmao:

Baz

As much as it goes against every fiber of my being, I'm going to have to root for the Wings, tonight. :mad:

VERY Reluctantly.

If Chicago wins, then the Finals won't start until June 5th. If Detroit wins, we get two games this weekend On Saturday and Sunday. Thanks, of course, to the sheer "brilliiance" of Bettman and his clown car full of executives running the league.

10 days is way too much time between playoff rounds.

So. Ummmm. go wings.

:banghead:

LordStanley

I know nothing
As much as it goes against every fiber of my being, I'm going to have to root for the Wings, tonight. :mad:

VERY Reluctantly.

If Chicago wins, then the Finals won't start until June 5th. If Detroit wins, we get two games this weekend On Saturday and Sunday. Thanks, of course, to the sheer "brilliiance" of Bettman and his clown car full of executives running the league.

10 days is way too much time between playoff rounds.

So. Ummmm. go wings.

:banghead:

Considering Huet is starting, chances are slim.

Baz

He has been in net since Game 3, douche! .....and he just gave up the OT goal.....:killingme

Theodore's been not playing hockey for some time.

Well, there was that time in game 7 against the Penguins where he had to come in because Varly had an emotional breakdown. :ohwell:

Baz

I wonder if your backwoods, ignorant ass has ever been on the ice for a hockey game.....

You're still pissy about your bandwagon stupidity, aren't you. You jumped on it just in time to see it crap itself. :lol:

Poor baby. You'll get over it when you hop on your new bandwagon next year.

Black-Francis

You're still pissy about your bandwagon stupidity, aren't you. You jumped on it just in time to see it crap itself. :lol:

Poor baby. You'll get over it when you hop on your new bandwagon next year.

I love how I am a "bandwagon" fan just because I started posting in here....I have followed the Caps since a kid yet you jumped on Carolina's "bandwagon" you speak of because I know you were never a Whalers fan. So if being a one team fan for all of my life of watching hockey compared to you just becoming a Canes fan is "bandwagon" then give me the wheel, Douchey!