Redskins/Cow#### game tread...

SoMdDude

3714_10152258365430024_1796043388_n.jpg

Blister

i thought my 8 & 8 numbers on the football pool were losers. Thank you for the two point conversion Tony.

Hank

my war
Guess I can switch over to watching the Caps full time now that Dallas lost.............. Not! :ohwell:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Might be a different story with the O-Line starters. Dallas had makeshift lines on both sides.

They were hurt but that's why you have back-ups. Imagine if Washington had their starters on defense ...... it goes both ways....there's always next year, Skins should be healthy then as well. My opinion is Dallas needs leadership, yelling at the receivers after the picks doesn't show it ......

SoMdDude

Might be a different story with the O-Line starters. Dallas had makeshift lines on both sides.

Its funny the excuses fans come up with... The Redskins have had like 6 starters either injured this year on defense, or suspended for PED violations, and we were down to our 3rd string FS and S, so dont use that as an excuse. dallASS couldn't score against 3rd stringers, they didnt deserve to win, period.

Might be a blowout if the Redskins have all of their starters playing

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
How did you guys like seeing my favorite Redskin (Reed Doughty) take out the runner AND his lead blocker?:yay:
HTTR!

Hank

my war
Its funny the excuses fans come up with... The Redskins have had like 6 starters either injured this year on defense, or suspended for PED violations, and we were down to our 3rd string FS and S, so dont use that as an excuse. dallASS couldn't score against 3rd stringers, they didnt deserve to win, period.

Might be a blowout if the Redskins have all of their starters playing

I wasn't talking about the redskin game dikkhead! It was a general statement about the O-Line and a new Dallas QB. Reading comprehension, dude!

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Seattle is going to whoop your a$$.

Congrats, Good Night and Happy New Year.

It should be a good game. If we were going there, I'd write it off and go clean the toilets next Sunday instead but, being home, hey, that's a big plus over going to Seattle.

Delangelo make an interesting comment that this will be a lot like playing ourselves because of similar styles on offense, because of Wilson.

Now, being the eternal optimist, I'd like to think that we can give Russell as much, if not more, a lot more, trouble than the D game plan gave Tony the other night and we've proven we are a solid run defense that simply struggles giving up big passing plays.

In any event, back to back 4-12 is now 10-6, 7 wins in a row and HOSTING a freaking playoff game!

:dye: