Redskins/Cowboys game...

Coventry17

How appropriate, knocking locals and a large part of the country just to feel superior. I take it you don't like drag racing either. I support the military, but it's my-shi#-don't stink attitude like yours that makes us locals wish you would be shipped out. We try to get along with everybody here but your high-horse crap will not be tolerated.

You try to get along with everybody until they disagree with your fascist political views, then you call them names and accuse them of being retarded. No, I don't like drag racing, either. I don't knock all locals, just the dumb ones. Unfortunately, the dumb ones outnumber the rest 5 to 1. I came to this board with an open mind, hoping it to be a place to make friends and have honest political discourse. I quickly learned that the last thing wanted on this board is a dissenting opinion. You're just supposed to fall in with the sheep and say "baaaaaah". No thank you. I'd rather poke holes in your faulty logic and make fun of your lack of education and teeth.

Coventry17

Dems4me, this thread is not intended for you. I want to hear from Coventry17. I'f you find this boring, grab your popcorn, 'cause it might get nasty, If he has the nads to return my message.

Nads? You actually said "nads"? First off, it doesn't take much intenstinal fortitude to answer an internet posting. Why are you taking things so personally, strike too closely to home? Woohoo, git er dun, who's yer driver!?! Learn how to work, kid.

LateApex

You try to get along with everybody until they disagree with your fascist political views, then you call them names and accuse them of being retarded. No, I don't like drag racing, either. I don't knock all locals, just the dumb ones. Unfortunately, the dumb ones outnumber the rest 5 to 1. I came to this board with an open mind, hoping it to be a place to make friends and have honest political discourse. I quickly learned that the last thing wanted on this board is a dissenting opinion. You're just supposed to fall in with the sheep and say "baaaaaah". No thank you. I'd rather poke holes in your faulty logic and make fun of your lack of education and teeth.

:evil:

The Dallas secondary played horribly.

But, even with the Foreskins playing their best game, they still couldn't win.

question: is there such thing as a smart redneck?

T

toppick08

Nads? You actually said "nads"? First off, it doesn't take much intenstinal fortitude to answer an internet posting. Why are you taking things so personally, strike too closely to home? Woohoo, git er dun, who's yer driver!?! Learn how to work, kid.
39 years old and NO cavities. How many fillings do you have. Blow smoke and your pompous comments up someone else's butt.

LateApex

39 years old and NO cavities. How many fillings do you have. Blow smoke and your pompous comments up someone else's butt.

I find it extremely funny that this guy is making your panties all wadded up...

You sir are what we call an anomaly... With you having all your teeth and all...

T

toppick08

First off, I'll outwork you on a bad day. And yes, I said "nads"; you want my address? And to your condescending remarks about SOMD., Go back to your hometown and never come back. It doesn't take much fortitude to piss off alot of natives and their friends by posting a blatant,disrespectful,stereotype image of us. I'm shaking in my boots for your response.

LateApex

First off, I'll outwork you on a bad day. And yes, I said "nads"; you want my address? And to your condescending remarks about SOMD., Go back to your hometown and never come back. It doesn't take much fortitude to piss off alot of natives and their friends by posting a blatant,disrespectful,stereotype image of us. I'm shaking in my boots for your response.

Let me guess...

Boots.. check
John Deer hat.. check
Obligatory orange hunting vest.. check

Am I missing anything?

T

toppick08

Let me guess...

Boots.. check
John Deer hat.. check
Obligatory orange hunting vest.. check

Am I missing anything?
Negative on all, thank you. You prove my point about stereotyping. I'm 6'7",258 pounds and hate wearing a cap. I do own a Deere mower which I can at least spell correctly, Dipsh##.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Charles Barkely, is that you? :jet:

AndyMarquisLIVE

question: is there such thing as a smart redneck?
Brian Williams is the managing editor and anchor for NBC Nightly News. He's also a redneck, born and raised down south, Brian was a huge Dale Earnhardt fan and played a role in NASCAR coming to NBC.

An average NASCAR race has more people in attendance than the Super Bowl.

Ryan Newman, who is one of those dumb redneck NASCAR drivers :rolleyes:, is a rocket scientist.

But I guess you're content with one-line jabs at rednecks, because you're so much smarter than the rest of us. :rolleyes:

BTW, wasn't Bill Clinton from Arkansas. That's a pretty redneck state.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Sorry to interrupt the tardfest arguing about NASCAR in this thread, but here's something relevant:

Joe Gibbs on channel four just said Jason Campbell has a small package! :twitch:

I knew he likes to get close to his players, but this?

BuddyLee

Football addict
The only game Dallas played worse in this year was the Buffalo game. This was clearly the best game Washington played all year. So to summarize: Washington at their best can't beat Dallas at their worst. Here endeth the lesson.

I wouldn't say it was the best we could have put on the field. Our two best defensive players were out with injuries, Sean Taylor and Carlos Rogers. Just with Taylor we win the game because there is no way TO goes for four deep balls.