Redskins v. Eagles...

Were there any flashes or glimmers of improved play last night? I'd like to have objective opinions please, but I know better :lol: I couldn't watch and was trying to keep up with the CrackBerry.

I know on 4th and 14 they went for it instead kicking the FG :doh: If you can't pickup a 3rd and 3...

Devin Thomas seemed to have a bit more confidence in his play last night. Malcom Kelly seemed to run some good routes and had a decent came as well.

Not sure if they looked better because Randle El looked like ####, but they both had decent showings last night.

OldHillcrestGuy

Look on the bright side we keep losing which we will, they said last night the remaining schedule for the Skins is the toughest in the whole league, heck we had the easiest at the beginning and couldnt beat winless teams. But back to the bright side, we need to root for those teams below us, couple of those winless teams before they played us and hope they start winning, so that we might end up with a very low draft pick and we can draft a really good young QB.:yahoo:

PS: Hope we still have all our low round picks still. (1st,2nd,3rd and 4th)

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I made a funny, using the word HUSTLE talking about Haynesworth.:lol: He'd have to stop and catch a breather before he hits 66.

He'll take his 41 mil and hustle on out of Ashburn.

I forgot about that, he got 37 million for the first 13 months, then an addition few million here and there guaranteeing him ~43Million... all incentives can take him to about 115 million in 7 years...

So he may skip out unless he has a clause that keeps him here for a specific amount of time.

Look on the bright side we keep losing which we will, they said last night the remaining schedule for the Skins is the toughest in the whole league, heck we had the easiest at the beginning and couldnt beat winless teams. But back to the bright side, we need to root for those teams below us, couple of those winless teams before they played us and hope they start winning, so that we might end up with a very low draft pick and we can draft a really good young QB.:yahoo:

PS: Hope we still have all our low round picks still. (1st,2nd,3rd and 4th)

That can be our new saying for this season; "We are really playing for the 2010 draft position" :lol:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I forgot about that, he got 37 million for the first 13 months, then an addition few million here and there guaranteeing him ~43Million... all incentives can take him to about 115 million in 7 years...

So he may skip out unless he has a clause that keeps him here for a specific amount of time.

His family is still in Tennessee...:shrug:

That can be our new saying for this season; "We are really playing for the 2010 draft position" :lol:

Haven't y'all used that before? :jet:

Otter

Nothing to see here
His family is still in Tennessee...:shrug:

Haven't y'all used that before? :jet:

Titans took the Dolphins route, let Hainsworth go for a year and then resign him next year, just like when the skins rented Jason Taylor last year.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'm still waiting on the firing, I figured it would be announced by now. Gruden's team next year; wonder who they will get for GM?

During yesterday's ESPN luncheon for fans and media, Gruden was asked more than once about the skins..and he said more than once "we" have to do a better job on the o line..not 'they'..'we'...you tell me he hasn't been in negotiations already with lil danny. :lol: With the exception of possibly Shannahan, I wouldn't want any of the ex-coaches to take the GM position, and god help snyder if goes the idiot route and hires a GM/Head Coach..
I'm starting to believe Gruden is itchin' for the job myself. He certainly laid a lot of hints out there this past weekend.

He would be a good fit. We need a coach that's willing to kick these players in the balls.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I watched the first half and the run up to the kick off. Gruden'Jaws showed film of Campbell in a pocket, yes a pocket, and still screwing up. First half he had decent protection most of the time, not great, not very good but adequate for a big time pro QB to work and he STILL cannot read and his accuracy sucks dogs balls.

He isn't work crap for a trade, has no contract after this year, so he is worthless. Can't play isn't worth anything in a trade. Given his preformance and lack of excuses I can't see anyone picking him up. Canada here he comes.
Oakland will give him a back-up job, behind Jamarcus.

BuddyLee

Football addict
It might be raining in D.C. but the sun is out in Philly. Passion Baby Passion. I saw no passion in the Skins fans that were sitting infront of me that left in the middle of the 2nd quarter. I kinda feel for the Skins fans but this organization is in turmoil from top to bottom.
Yeah! Fumble that ball baby! Woohoo! I love these mistakes!

Is that what you expect?:lmao: Get outta' here.

I'd worry about your own team brotha'. Beating the worst team in the league is nothing to shine about.:otter:

BuddyLee

Football addict
:yeahthat: who is going to buy that contract out given his lack of production?
If he doesn't produce, Daniel Snyder could.

It's called an uncapped year and it's very possible that if that year occurs that the owners wouldn't want to change it back whatsoever. An owner could pay off someone's contract and be done with him.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
If he doesn't produce, Daniel Snyder could.

It's called an uncapped year and it's very possible that if that year occurs that the owners wouldn't want to change it back whatsoever. An owner could pay off someone's contract and be done with him.

I don't think Lil' Dan will eat 41 mil for one season, he's a dumbass, not an idiot