Redskins

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
It wasn't all their fault. When you have Cooley, Moss, Randell El, Thrash, Portis, Betts and Sellars with a mobile QB and you go 3 and out 15 times the problems are deeper than the offensive line.

Well, I'm just a dumb girl, but I think it has a lot to do with the center.

D

dems4me

Did y'all see Big Boy run that ball all the way back :roflmao: I feel terrible they are taking his touchdown away... he tried really hard. :lol: He's the same one (K.Williams) that sacked Romo last time... River keeps calling him Kwillia because of his name.. :killingme:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Did y'all see Big Boy run that ball all the way back :roflma: I feel terrible they are taking his touchdown away... he tried really hard. :lol: He's the same one (K.Williams) that sacked Romo last time... River keeps calling him Kwillia.. :killingme:

Poor guy!

D

dems4me

Poor guy!

:lol:

BTW, can you ask Otter when they went to being able to have two red challenge flags per half? I thought it was just one per half you were allowed :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Isn't that...

They tried their best to give another one away and somehow still come up with a W. 4 and 2 at this point.

...something? It feels like a loss and I'm not sure if it's more that it was my 5 or just stunned at how this team seams to find ways to play down to the situation and try and find a way to just hang on.

Gibbs said in his post game he's gonna enjoy this one and that's just the way it is; everyone has tough games, every has to fight hard etc, etc, etc. I mean, we were a missed field goal away from losing a game in which the D scored 7, all but handed us 7 more and the O couldn't even burn clock. I don't know how it feels like a win as much as an escape???

:jameo:

D

dems4me

...something? It feels like a loss and I'm not sure if it's more that it was my 5 or just stunned at how this team seams to find ways to play down to the situation and try and find a way to just hang on.

Gibbs said in his post game he's gonna enjoy this one and that's just the way it is; everyone has tough games, every has to fight hard etc, etc, etc. I mean, we were a missed field goal away from losing a game in which the D scored 7, all but handed us 7 more and the O couldn't even burn clock. I don't know how it feels like a win as much as an escape???

:jameo:

:yeahthat: :mad: Our offense really needs to wake up. Its only a matter of time before our defense gets tired of carrying the team and adopts the same morale.

Mikeinsmd

Well next week these sorry bastards won't have to try to lose. NE is gonna stomp em.
I believe we could form our own team from this board and beat the damn Skins.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Well next week these sorry bastards won't have to try to lose. NE is gonna stomp em.
I believe we could form our own team from this board and beat the damn Skins.

:howdy: Can I be the kicker? I'm not really built for speed.

I have two diehard Patriots fans here. I'm not looking forward to that game.

D

dems4me

:howdy: Can I be the kicker? I'm not really built for speed.

I have two diehard Patriots fans here. I'm not looking forward to that game.

:poorbaby: You are more than welcome to come here and watch the game with me :lol: