Redskins

BuddyLee

Football addict
Pass me the kool aide, the pats won't cover this week...
Lets make this a bit more inticing...

The Skins D is by far the best the Pats will face so far.

Who the Pats have played and their rank by yards per game...

27. Dolphins 365.1
28. Jets 377.7
29. Bengals 384.7
30. Lions 385.8
31. Bills 402.5
32. Browns 413.0

Should be a good match-up at least on defense.

Passing offenses the Skins D have faced...

2. Green Bay
7. Detroit
9. Arizona
14. Philadelphia
15. Miami
16. Giants

You may very well have the best passing offense against the best passing defense this sunday.

Pete

Repete
Lets make this a bit more inticing...

The Skins D is by far the best the Pats will face so far.

Who the Pats have played and their rank by yards per game...

27. Dolphins 365.1
28. Jets 377.7
29. Bengals 384.7
30. Lions 385.8
31. Bills 402.5
32. Browns 413.0

Should be a good match-up at least on defense.

Passing offenses the Skins D have faced...

2. Green Bay
7. Detroit
9. Arizona
14. Philadelphia
15. Miami
16. Giants

You may very well have the best passing offense against the best passing defense this sunday.

And after the "best pass defense" has been on the field 48 minutes out of 60 and draggin ass because the offense goes 3 and out 10 straight times what ya spose is going to happen?

I like the Skins but I am very skeert.

BuddyLee

Football addict
And after the "best pass defense" has been on the field 48 minutes out of 60 and draggin ass because the offense goes 3 and out 10 straight times what ya spose is going to happen?

I like the Skins but I am very skeert.
Don't worry, Lloyd will be there to catch all the touchdowns.

D

dems4me

Shirley you jest.

Speaking of Lloyd, WTF have they not cut him and loosened up money?

It's not like we really need any positions filled right now - you know - like offensive guards or anything :shrug:
:sarcasm:

:lol:

Pete

Repete
It's not like we really need any positions filled right now - you know - like offensive guards or anything :shrug:
:sarcasm:

:lol:

True and good lineman are critical BUT they have decent, not the best, linemen. Campbell is not running for his life 90% of the time like Pennington, Kintna, and a host of others. They are just "sparkless". NE defense isn't a slouch either.

D

dems4me

True and good lineman are critical BUT they have decent, not the best, linemen. Campbell is not running for his life 90% of the time like Pennington, Kintna, and a host of others. They are just "sparkless". NE defense isn't a slouch either.

I was thinking maybe Campbell just wasn't looking around or something... several times he was not under pressure and it was 3rd and long and he dumped it for a 2 yard pass and the guy would catch it, go a yard and get tackled. It was like he was throwing it too soon and not realizing it was third down or something :shrug: Also I think there were a few drops too :shrug: Whatever, it was frustrating as heck going 3 and out everytime. Also a shame, Cartright gave the Offense the ball on Arizona's TWENTY YARD LINE after a great kick return and we walked away with ZERO points... UFB... ughh... :faint: