Redskins

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
KOOLAID ALERT!!

Has Brady and the Pats faced a pass defense as good as the Skins (are supposed to be)? The last time Moss played the Skins he was shut down so who's gonna cover Welker and Stallworth?

I don't think the Pats are going to cover the spread and I'm calling two picks right now. HTTR!!

Pete

Repete
KOOLAID ALERT!!

Has Brady and the Pats faced a pass defense as good as the Skins (are supposed to be)? The last time Moss played the Skins he was shut down so who's gonna cover Welker and Stallworth?

I don't think the Pats are going to cover the spread and I'm calling two picks right now. HTTR!!

Put down the airplane glue. :smack:

On the road against a crappy team -17
At home against a mediocre team that doesn't come back out after halftime -17.

Makes sense to me. :shrug:

D

dems4me

Makes sense to me.

Well, I'm sniffing the glue too :lol: Miami has yet to win ONE stinking game all year.... we at least have a few we "lucked up" on :lol:

I'm going in this with positive vibes :clap: :clap: :clap: But certainly NOT if the offense can't do anything - it wears the defense out by being on the field all the time... if that's the case then again, 4th quarter we'll crumble. But what the heck...there's plenty of Koolaid left in the pitcher... have some!! :cheers: Go Skins!! You can do it!!! :clap:

:otter:

:lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict

Makes sense to me. :shrug:
So you've decided on your five pointer?:lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
As aggrevating as they are I am not sure I could go against them for a 5 pointer. :lol:
One of the most painful things a Skins fan endures is the bet. You should never bet on the Skins, they'll screw ya' either way.

:otter:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
What are you laughing at? If I recall NE covered a 17 point spread on your beloved Boys in the smackdown in Texas Staduim. :whistle::lol:

Terrel Owens before the game---> :popcorn: Terrel Owens after ----> :barf: :cry:

Terrell Owens OD'd on that freaking popcorn. :butterfingers: And it wouldn't have hurt my feelings if they broke him up anyway. I can't stand that effer.

We'll just wait and see what happens Sunday. :yay: