Reheating Pizza

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Air Fryer and Steak? Blasphemers!
Reverse sear is the only I cook steak anymore. However, we do love our Air fryer and what is 'leftover pizza'?

PeoplesElbow

I'm surprised you don't have an airfryer. You mentioned you have a toaster oven - why wouldn't you just have a multipurpose airfryer instead? Here's what we have:

Can an air frier make toast?

PeoplesElbow

I never had a problem eating it non-fresh.

There was a time in my life I'd wake up off the floor - groggily shake a few tipped over or semi-crushed beer cans to see if there was any left in them, then grab a slice of pizza from an open box (sometimes with a bite taken out of it) before staggering to the bathroom.

Good times.

Good times.
Someone told me pizza was like sex, when it's good it's really good, when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

Seriously I've had pizza that is actually better the next day, heated up in the oven of course.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Someone told me pizza was like sex, when it's good it's really good, when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

Seriously I've had pizza that is actually better the next day, heated up in the oven of course.
The Dahmer method?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
And if you were watching the ball drop on CBS, did you see the size of the slices of pizza!?!?! THAT'S a NY slice!!