Religion Of Peace - Mobs Globally

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
70% of All Pakistanis are Inbred

Low IQ from inbreeding and 7th Century Political Mentality

Reactions: BOP

Hessian

21 year old "brides" have fled from marrying widowed Uncles or obese nephews...and have faced kidnapping, complete shunning, physical abuse & death...all because they have started to assimilate into Western culture. Stories that have been published get very little legal support, so the barbaric practice that leads to misery, abuse, and deformed children...proudly continues as a muslim tradition.
Much of the West looks on apathetically.

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
IMG_0964.png

Hijinx

I have seen some 15 or 16 year old girls who are pretty developed and could be taken for being of legal age, but never a 9 year old.
These freaking people are sick. Let females reach the age of 18 before they are legal to decide for themselves.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I have seen some 15 or 16 year old girls who are pretty developed and could be taken for being of legal age, but never a 9 year old.
These freaking people are sick. Let females reach the age of 18 before they are legal to decide for themselves.
Lookit the upside, though. Could be a huge draw for pedophiles in the US, like SMC79, to move over there.

Hijinx

Lookit the upside, though. Could be a huge draw for pedophiles in the US, like SMC79, to move over there.
I suppose that could be called a silver lining . But I doubt they would leave, Even they are not that stupid.