Religion Of Peace - Mobs Globally

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Muslims currently beating Hindus in Bangladesh. Hindus are a minority in that nation. Ever wonder what would happen when muslims reach critical mass? Check out the video.

Hijinx

When a family a religion or anything else treats their young like this they are monsters.
What kind of mother would treat her child like this.?

Call me Islamophobic When I see sht like this damned right I am, and proud of it.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

When a family a religion or anything else treats their young like this they are monsters.
What kind of mother would treat her child like this.?

Call me Islamophobic When I see sht like this damned right I am, and proud of it.

Well it happened in all of medieval Europe when marriages were arranged between Nobility to strengthen ties between countries. Often times the girls were well below today's legal age and wanted no part of those arranged marriages. And they weren't Muslim. In fact the vast majority were fervent practicing Christians that received marriage blessings from the Pope himself.

Hijinx

For your consideration ...

Well it happened in all of medieval Europe when marriages were arranged between Nobility to strengthen ties between countries. Often times the girls were well below today's legal age and wanted no part of those arranged marriages. And they weren't Muslim. In fact the vast majority were fervent practicing Christians that received marriage blessings from the Pope himself.
You are speaking of the distant past. and you are right.
That is what the muslims are still living in. The past.
10th. century morons.