relocating to Southern maryland

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Tell me about it. I feel the exact same when I drive pass Apehangers...:bawl:
:lmao: Did you drive by while Mig & I were there last Saturday with all those scary bikers? :lol:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by RoseRed
:lmao: Did you drive by while Mig & I were there last Saturday with all those scary bikers? :lol:
Nope! :lol: I drove by mid-morning, but there were still a bunch of hogs outside. :yum:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Nope! :lol: I drove by mid-morning, but there were still a bunch of hogs outside. :yum:
You should have come back later and tasted the one in back :yum:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Here's who you shouldn't rent from...

Franzen Realty.... He'll raise rent every chance he gets and won't perform even simple maintenance on his homes.

Case in point, our old neighbors rent from him (he owned the house we rented) still have a down tree, deck, etc. from the Hurricane. He didn't offer any discount in rent to them even though they have no use of the deck and it's downright unsafe for their 2 small children.

He is a tightwad who didn't paint the house prior to our occupancy, yet complained that he had to spend $500.00 to paint when we moved out.

The carpet was not professionally cleaned prior to us moving in, yet, he kept 200.00 of our deposit money to have it cleaned, even after I had shampooed/cleaned/disinfected it during our move out.

Renters Beware.

:burning:

Josimmon

My family and I are also relocating to Southern Maryland, because my husband will be working at Pax. We are building a house that should be ready in August. We are coming from Raleigh, NC so we have been making weekend trips up for almost a year. I agree with some of the posts, plan early for the housing. The market is crazy and renting is scarce. You may have to find an apartment first.

I would like to add a question. Does anyone know of a place looking for a hard worker? I have been trying to find employment for months. Though my house will not be complete till August, I have living arrangements with friends up there. Because I am not living there, no one will give me a chance and if I can’t find a job, the husband and the kids will be the ones moving and not me. I have experience in collections, customer service, administrative, accounts receivables and accounts payables just to name a few things. Does anyone have any ideas or leads? I check the SoMD.com classifieds daily and have applied to many positions in the last few months with no luck. I have sent my resume also to different businesses that did not have a position open and still can not seem to get anything due to my current location.