rent motorcycles anywhere?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
onebdzee said:
I really should be packing my house up right now.....shouldn't I?
Nawwwww, it's only a matter of time till you drop yours and then we'll all be laughing at you :jameo:

onebdzee

off the shelf
aps45819 said:
Nawwwww, it's only a matter of time till you drop yours and then we'll all be laughing at you :jameo:

Been there.....did that....got the dent in the tank to prove it :biggrin:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Pete said:
Yea yea, your bike has eaten more dirt in the first 3 hours of ownership than mine has in a year. :razz:

Actually it was within the first 4 hours and it wasn't in a parking lot :razz:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
3 times? :yikes:

Mines been down twice, the time Penn waved at me and once I didn't get the kickstand all the way down :ohwell:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
itsbob said:
I just saw an early 90's K100 (BMW of course) offered for $1500. Nice bike, road ready.. but by the time I weighed. "How pissed is she going to be?" it was already sold.

yeah the guy I sold mine to had a prestine 88 Goldwing. he had just bought for $3500. My money is funny right now so I guess I will just have to dream a little while.

Pete

Repete
onebdzee said:
probably when I slipped on that rock the other day in the driveway :lol:
Lets not quibble over 2 or 3 times. I will believe you since I deleted the message you sent me that day. That being said, I think you should name your bike "Massey" after "Massy Furgusen" since it is so good at plowing dirt. :huggy:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Pete said:
Lets not quibble over 2 or 3 times. I will believe you since I deleted the message you sent me that day. That being said, I think you should name your bike "Massey" after "Massy Furgusen" since it is so good at plowing dirt. :huggy:

You know that beer I said I was going to buy you.....

buy it yourself :drama:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Dougstermd said:
yeah the guy I sold mine to had a prestine 88 Goldwing. he had just bought for $3500. My money is funny right now so I guess I will just have to dream a little while.
We've all been there at one itme in our lives.. Took me 20 years to get another bike.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jenbengen said:
Hubby used to have a motorcycle and got rid of it in Hawaii. He's been wanting to ride one around the area for a day or weekend and I was wondering if anywhere rented them out so I can get him to stop thinking about buying another one. lol
I can rent him a Honda Rebel for $2,250 forever if you'd like.

johnjrval424

How about a 1999 Harley Dyna Wide Glide? Think I might finally have my hubby convinced to sell it - has all the nice chrome accents (rearview mirrors, sprocket cover, etc). It really is a pretty bike - two tone blue accent color scheme. I can't recall how many miles but I think he's probably put 25 on it in the last two years. He's developed vertigo problems and can't really ride it anymore.

Come to think of it - his uncle has a 1998 Heritage Softail he was looking to sell as well. He has some nice chrome pieces, saddle bags, etc.

Both bikes have been garage kept. Hubby just spent over $500 getting the carbs rejetted, tuned up, etc. Hence, my pushing for him to sell...