rent motorcycles anywhere?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
johnjrval424 said:
I can't recall how many miles but I think he's probably put 25 on it in the last two years. He's developed vertigo problems and can't really ride it anymore....
Get a trike conversion

onebdzee

off the shelf
johnjrval424 said:
How about a 1999 Harley Dyna Wide Glide? Think I might finally have my hubby convinced to sell it - has all the nice chrome accents (rearview mirrors, sprocket cover, etc). It really is a pretty bike - two tone blue accent color scheme. I can't recall how many miles but I think he's probably put 25 on it in the last two years. He's developed vertigo problems and can't really ride it anymore.

Come to think of it - his uncle has a 1998 Heritage Softail he was looking to sell as well. He has some nice chrome pieces, saddle bags, etc.

Both bikes have been garage kept. Hubby just spent over $500 getting the carbs rejetted, tuned up, etc. Hence, my pushing for him to sell...

PM'er Airgasm....I think he is in the market for a bike

johnjrval424

aps45819 said:
thought the problem was it was not being used

Well, sort of - but I just think he has lost interest. He has so many other projects going on right now ('66 Chevelle SS being restored, '68 Vette being restored, '56 Chevy he's restoring for someone else) that the bike just doesn't get used.

And, I'm tired of paying insurance and tags on something that sits in the garage and collects dust.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
johnjrval424 said:
And, I'm tired of paying insurance and tags on something that sits in the garage and collects dust.
:lol: strange concept.
I get 10-11K miles a year on the bike and maybe 3k in the car.

johnjrval424

aps45819 said:
:lol: strange concept.
I get 10-11K miles a year on the bike and maybe 3k in the car.

I hear you - it only took one time of him feeling like he was on a "magic carpet ride" on the bike for him to not trust himself anymore. Fortunately, the vertigo did subside somewhat but now he is very gun shy and won't go any distance on it. We used to be on it every weekend, taking long road trips, and I know for a fact that I haven't been on the back of it for 3 years.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
johnjrval424 said:
I hear you - it only took one time of him feeling like he was on a "magic carpet ride" on the bike for him to not trust himself anymore.
Thats why I ride :lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
johnjrval424 said:
So is that what happened to you when you took them? :razz:
What is he asking for it?

And for those of you that have a smart comment, I'm not asking for me.