rent rates these days

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Tina2001aniT said:
Just thought I would share a little humor I woke up to this morning

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation" style=""><tr><td class="alt1Active" id="p1648436" width="50%">ent rates these days</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">08-26-2006 10:36 PM</td> <td class="alt1" width="50%">nobody can come in here and ask a freaking question without a bunch of smibs breathing down their necks. If you people were so freaking smart and better off then why do you spend so much time in a stupid chat room. that is all this is a smib chatroom</td></tr></tbody> </table> :jerry::lol:
Mine wasn't quite as colorful, but amusing nonetheless. :lmao:

rent rates these days 08-26-2006 10:28 PM you are a freaking taqrd

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Tina2001aniT said:

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation" style=""><tr><td class="alt1Active" id="p1648436" width="50%">ent rates these days</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">08-26-2006 10:36 PM</td> <td class="alt1" width="50%">nobody can come in here and ask a freaking question without a bunch of smibs breathing down their necks. If you people were so freaking smart and better off then why do you spend so much time in a stupid chat room. that is all this is a smib chatroom</td></tr></tbody> </table> :jerry::lol:

What is a smib chatroom?

Pete

Repete
rent rates these days 08-26-2006 05:36 PM brave man aren't you
Actually yes, but thats another story.

rent rates these days 08-27-2006 02:48 PM you are amazing. dont you have something better to do?
Uh ...no, your mother is on the diva cup so I don't have anything better to do :shrug:

Last edited:

Tina2001aniT

Pete said:
Actually yes, but thats another story.

Uh ...no your mother is on the diva cup :shrug:

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation" style=""><tr><td class="alt2">
reputation_neg.gif
</td> <td class="alt1Active" id="p1657410" width="50%">rent rates these days</td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">08-27-2006 02:36 PM</td> <td class="alt1" width="50%">whats wrong truth hurts? I see you had no response. I asked a simple question but I should have known not to ask a bunch of losers who sit on the internet and work in cubicles. I may be just starting out but I am way ahead of you already</td></tr></tbody> </table> :drama:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I wasn't forgotten

rent rates these days 08-27-2006 04:59 PM what the F are you talking about? What does that have to do with paying rent on my home? At least I am trying and I am not out on welfare.
Thank you Uptight Moron! :notworthy

Woohoo! :jerry:

Angel

~*~*~
Tina2001aniT said:

In order to even be considered a SMIB, most of the forumites would have to be born here. Don't they know that half of the people on this forum are Southern Maryland Implants? Or that they don't even live in Maryland? I'd say maybe a half of us are really from Southern Maryland (I'm not ashamed to admit that I am, and I'm not a SMIB). Maybe they should start a poll! :lmao:

greyhound

Tina2001aniT said:

The grammer is very bad.

B

Bronwyn

This is a touchy subject for someone....

rent rates these days 08-21-2006 12:34 PM If you cant afford 900.00 for rent how can you pay a 1,000.00 a month loan????

Someone has been leaving a lot of red on this subject. Maybe they are renting a dump and hate everyone else?
:buttkick:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Bronwyn said:
Someone has been leaving a lot of red on this subject. Maybe they are renting a dump and hate everyone else?
:buttkick:

Don't sweat it, it's just drive-by karma, they will go away and find someone else to whine to.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
vraiblonde said:
If I wanted to share an apartment with five other people, you better believe I'd do it in New York City, NOT Lexington Park.

Hell yea! And you can go find your very own Mr. Big. :sexandthecity:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
:bawl: My feelings are hurt. :bawl:

[red] rent rates these days 08-27-2006 02:46 PM why dont you just shut the f up yourself biatch. you whine more than anybody in here. God I am so tired of listening to you
[grey] rent rates these days 08-27-2006 02:25 PM Whats wrong loud mouth....why dont you stop whinning and get your azz off the computer and go do something with your life instead of bustin on me cause I asked a question. bad girl my azz you are just a loud mouth wannabe thinking you are so tough
[red] rent rates these days 08-26-2006 05:37 PM you are a loser, you have nothing to say that is worth hearing. Your attitude matches your apptitude. You think you are coming off smart but you only look like a fool, you have no idea what people are saying behind your back

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
:bawl: My feelings are hurt. :bawl:

[red] rent rates these days 08-27-2006 02:46 PM why dont you just shut the f up yourself biatch. you whine more than anybody in here. God I am so tired of listening to you
[grey] rent rates these days 08-27-2006 02:25 PM Whats wrong loud mouth....why dont you stop whinning and get your azz off the computer and go do something with your life instead of bustin on me cause I asked a question. bad girl my azz you are just a loud mouth wannabe thinking you are so tough
[red] rent rates these days 08-26-2006 05:37 PM you are a loser, you have nothing to say that is worth hearing. Your attitude matches your apptitude. You think you are coming off smart but you only look like a fool, you have no idea what people are saying behind your back
Well... now we know where all the red for Jazz's smilies went to. :ohwell:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Sharon said:
Well... now we know where all the red for Jazz's smilies went to. :ohwell:
I'm sorry. If I wasn't so distraught over my bad karma messages, I'd try to do something about the overwhelming usage of red ink that is blocked from Jazz's smilies.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
I'm sorry. If I wasn't so distraught over my bad karma messages, I'd try to do something about the overwhelming usage of red ink that is blocked from Jazz's smilies.
At least you still have your panties on. :flowers:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Dear Uptight Moron

I'm sorry your azz is still wounded. :huggy:
rent rates these days 08-29-2006 09:05 AM Ha Ha Ha you guys call other people in here stupid but it seems to be the other way around. Guess the newbies are tired of being harrassed in here.
rent rates these days 08-29-2006 09:05 AM Ha Ha Ha you guys call other people in here stupid but it seems to be the other way around. Guess the newbies are tired of being harrassed in here.

Hey BG, hold onto your panties. :lmao: