rent rates these days

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Angel said:
In 2001 I was paying $750.00, for a one bedroom appartment, in "The Park" for the newest and greatest apartments. I worked a couple jobs to make ends meet, but I did it. I have never known a place where people making minimum wage could live on thier own, unless it was Section 8 housing.

Nope, just starting out is hard but it's something a lot of people have to do. Going to school and working makes it even harder. But again hang in there. Roomates are not always a bad thing.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
vraiblonde said:
Hey now. Don't be talking to my business partner like that. :mad: She'll be serving your Shiner in 18 years.
That goes two ways. You cant call someone a biatch and not expect something back in return. I have had my share of shiners and have no worries of another.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nicole_in_somd said:
I have had my share of shiners and have no worries of another.
Shiner is a beer. Soon to be our official National Beer, if we can get the Texas-Pete ticket elected.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Was I this much of an ass when I was a Newb? Never mind. I just looked at the crap I posted. Sorry everybody.

PrepH4U

Nicole_in_somd said:
That goes two ways. You cant call someone a biatch and not expect something back in return. I have had my share of shiners and have no worries of another.
Oh great now we have to pack our snacks for the lake yippeee!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nicole_in_somd said:
what is a texas pete?
Our new President and Vice-President, with any luck. Barring that, it's a hot sauce that tastes great on deviled eggs.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Hey now. Don't be talking to my business partner like that. :mad: She'll be serving your Shiner in 18 years.
Mmmm Shiner Bock :buddies: Thought I was the only one who liked it. Back to the show. Let the biatch fight recommence

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Merlin99 said:
Mmmm Shiner Bock :buddies: Thought I was the only one who liked it. Back to the show. Let the biatch fight recommence

You are pulling my chain right? There really is a beer out there called shiner?

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
vraiblonde said:
Our new President and Vice-President, with any luck. Barring that, it's a hot sauce that tastes great on deviled eggs.

God I put hot sauce on everything I can. Too bad there is not a beer out there with hot sauce in it.

So you develop websites? This one is very nice. I like it much better than the other one out there for somd. I can't remember the name netbay or something like that. (sorry if you did the other one, but this one is much better.)