retarded CNN reporters.......

EvilDruidTalena

Hewo.

"BTW, Talena it is amazing for me to see that there is a conservative young person. Most of the time you start out liberal and then sell out like me."- Demsformd

My father is a Republican. My mother is a Republican. My grandparents are Republican. I've been Republican from the start, and there's no better way to be. Democrats try to make us sheep. Victimize themselves for more f***ing money- that's not what life is all about. To me, ife is finding love and producing millions of offspring
:razz2: (Well maybe not millions lol)

YES YOU DEMOCRATS SOLD OUT A LOOOONG TIME AGO!

RONALD REAGAN ROCKZ!!! (Did I spell that right?)

Surf City Baby

Re: Hewo.

Originally posted by EvilDruidTalena
My father is a Republican. My mother is a Republican. My grandparents are Republican. I've been Republican from the start . . .
You were born Republican? :wink:
. . . and there's no better way to be. Democrats try to make us sheep. Victimize themselves for more f***ing money- that's not what life is all about.
You're absolutely right -- that's not what life's about. But IMO that's not a correct read of the general Democratic position -- and it's definitely not my position.
To me, ife is finding love and producing millions of offspring
:razz2: (Well maybe not millions lol)
:smile: More power to you. My "what life is all about" is quite similar, without the offspring.
YES YOU DEMOCRATS SOLD OUT A LOOOONG TIME AGO!
I did? When? To whom? :wink:

Talena, I admire your passion and your certitude. I wish to caution you about making such broad generalizations as "you Democrats sold out a long time ago" and "Democrats try to make us sheep. Victimize themselves for more f***ing money." Such generalizations, besides not being universally true, can close the ears of those you might like to reach.
RONALD REAGAN ROCKZ!!! (Did I spell that right?)
LOL Yes, you did.

Keep speaking up, darlin'. Loudly. Don't ever let anyone shut you up. :thewave:

SamSpade

Re: Re: Hewo.

Originally posted by Surf City Baby

Talena, I admire your passion and your certitude. I wish to caution you about making such broad generalizations as "you Democrats sold out a long time ago" and "Democrats try to make us sheep. Victimize themselves for more f***ing money." Such generalizations, besides not being universally true, can close the ears of those you might like to reach.

Perhaps - but - it's not as though the left doesn't demonize the right with such generalizations.

From the perspective of the right - that IS how it looks, much of the time. I'm willing to accept that it is the appearance, and not the substance of it. But I don't get that kind of grace, from the left.

EvilDruidTalena

Re: Re: Hewo.

You were born Republican? :wink:

You're absolutely right -- that's not what life's about. But IMO that's not a correct read of the general Democratic position -- and it's definitely not my position.

:smile: More power to you. My "what life is all about" is quite similar, without the offspring.

I did? When? To whom? :wink:

LOL Yes, you did.

Keep speaking up, darlin'. Loudly. Don't ever let anyone shut you up. :thewave:

:diva: Thanx!! Believe, me NO ONE shuts me up, especially muh teachers lol Democrats are bad. Repubican 4-Ever!! Hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha :cheesy: I feel cheesy as a dolphin :eek: <~~~ Muh fav icon soooo damned cute!

Surf City Baby

extreme partisan bickering is a waste

Originally posted by SamSpade
Perhaps - but - it's not as though the left doesn't demonize the right with such generalizations.
You're right about that. It's sickening no matter who it comes from.
From the perspective of the right - that IS how it looks, much of the time.
From the left the view is no different, Sam. Truly. The attitude Congressman Delay exhibited in a notebooks-only press conference today made my blood boil. No doubt my responses, if I could speak with him, would make his blood boil. But I'm not going to sit here and trash the man because of our differences.
I'm willing to accept that it is the appearance, and not the substance of it. But I don't get that kind of grace, from the left.
Actually, you do. I just haven't been around long enough for you to notice. :wink: J/K I'm nothing special; I just try to be kind. I fail, too.

Folks, I'm about as far left as they come in many respects. I'm even left-handed. (I was left-handed when I was on the right wing, but I tried to use my right hand....) But you won't find me demonizing the right. Why? Because IMO for people on both sides, it is the single biggest waste of time in all discussions of politics.

Imagine what could get done -- on this MB and on the Hill -- if we quit beating each other over the head with our differences.

Surf City Baby

Re: Re: Re: Hewo.

:cheesy: I feel cheesy as a dolphin :eek:

Sweetie... could I ask a little favor? See, I'm spending next week with my niece & nephews. The girl is 15; the boys are 12 and 18 (going on 13).

I'm forty years old and definitely out of the loop... can you explain "cheesy as a dolphin?"

I am so clueless. :blushing:

EvilDruidTalena

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hewo.

Sweetie... could I ask a little favor? See, I'm spending next week with my niece & nephews. The girl is 15; the boys are 12 and 18 (going on 13).

I'm forty years old and definitely out of the loop... can you explain "cheesy as a dolphin?"

I am so clueless. :blushing:

"Cheesy as a dolphin" :cheesy: Means kinda like... "I feel fruity" yea that lol

smcdem

I've been away for a while. So I have a young conservative enemy? Bah disturbing that my friends is my generation. "Talena" you seem to be your common stone hearted teen Republican. Whats wrong comrade? (BTW im now 16)

EvilDruidTalena

Hewo.

Originally posted by smcdem
I've been away for a while. So I have a young conservative enemy? Bah disturbing that my friends is my generation. "Talena" you seem to be your common stone hearted teen Republican. Whats wrong comrade? (BTW im now 16)

There's one thing to say. You are a......

COMMUNIST BASTARD!!!!!

smcdem

Hold on, you guys give me hell because I am some young liberal kid that "repeats" everything my parents say. I am much more to the left than my parents. So this girl my age who is quite conservative is bowed down to and worship. Whats with that??

EvilDruidTalena

Hewo.

:cool: I believe in war; I'll never be a "quaker" or a "fascist" NEVER!! I HATE DEMOCRATS!!!! REPIBLICANS RUULLEE!! :bandit: in ur face cheap bastard

smcdem

I am outraged you people give her so much credit for being into politics when I am told I don't know what I'm talking about. Come on shes a ronnie lover YOU know their has to be something wrong with her.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, SMC - she's not on here calling YOU names, now is she? And she's not on here promoting a political system that consists of dictators who falsely imprison, torture and kill, now is she?
Come on shes a ronnie lover YOU know their has to be something wrong with her.
You're so tolerant and diverse! Truly a credit to the Democratic Party.