Retrosexual

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by migtig
No, I kill spiders for whimpering men. And I took the one valuim too late to do any good.
I don't know wtf your problem is, but get your facts straight next time.
OK

Christy

b*tch rocket
No, I kill spiders for whimpering men. And I took the one valuim too late to do any good.
I don't know wtf your problem is, but get your facts straight next time.

Looks like someone forgot to take her happy pills this morning. :bubble:

J

justhangn

alan.happy.1.jpg

Vince

Guess all that stuff just makes me a normal everyday man. Too bad women don't look for that in a man anymore. You have to be tall, good looking, with money, etc. etc.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Vince
You have to be tall, good looking, with money, etc. etc.

My retrosexual is tall, good looking, with money. :shrug: Well scratch the money part, we have kids, we'll always be poor. :bawl:

J

justhangn

You are taller than me, good looking and got a job! (Plus you can build things out of wood) :biggrin:

Yet you are not together......... :confused:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Really? Perhaps, you need to come volunteer with me one day. Lithium tends to cause more problems, both mentally and physically, than it supposedly helps.

Got a bad batch didja? :confused:

Christy

b*tch rocket
:yeahthat: And mine say I am destined to be a crone. :shrug:

Feel that wind blow? :confused: That's all the men out there releasing a collective sigh of relief. :jet:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
:yeahthat: And mine say I am destined to be a crone. :shrug:
My aunt used to say that. She got married for the first time at the age of 43. My uncle, her brother got married for the first time at age 50, his wife was 41 and never married. Two years later they had a little girl.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Really? Perhaps, you need to come volunteer with me one day. Lithium tends to cause more problems, both mentally and physically, than it supposedly helps. And if prescribed inaccurately, it can make someone suffer from severe dementia who wasn't that way before. A lot of the Nam Vets were orginially prescribed lithium to deal with their ptsd. They have some real horror stories to tell about that particular "medication".

A few years ago, I built a squirrel feeder in a desperate attempt to keep the critters away from the bird feeders. Over time, the lid's hinges bound up. So I bought some lithium lubricant to free up the hinges. When my wife seeks the can, she said, "Those squirrels will be really mellow." Then she explained that lithium has been used as a mood stabilizer.

Pete

Repete
A retrosexual would never take vitamins, unless it was Flintstone vitamins taken on a dare.