RGIII's knee

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I know he is up and walking/limping around but how is that sucker gonna feel in a few hours???

That knee looked like it whipped back... :boo:

But WOW - What a game!!! :buddies:

RPMDAD

I know he is up and walking/limping around but how is that sucker gonna feel in a few hours???

That knee looked like it whipped back... :boo:

But WOW - What a game!!! :buddies:

Hopefully an MRI will confirm it is just a sprained knee, best case scenario, hopefully nothing worse. :popcorn:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Hopefully an MRI will confirm it is just a sprained knee, best case scenario, hopefully nothing worse. :popcorn:

They just said they will know more by tomorrow afternoon that he is going to need an MRI. I dunno... I'm wondering if he'll be out for the season, a few games or not at all.

Injuries always hurt more later. :cds: And that didn't look good at all.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Hyper extended/ sprained would be best case scenario. I don't (want to) think it's an ACL/MCL.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Positive vibes.... They are interviewing RGIII right now and he said he knows what an ACL injury feels like and he doesn't believe he's done that so hopefully he is right. :cheers:

kom526

Ironically enough CBS showed his pre game stretching routine which included a healthy dose of lower body work. I think his track and field background is going to be a definite plus for him.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
How about those classy Ravens fans?

Cheering and celebrating RG3's injury, taking to Twitter hoping it's career ending and hoping all Redskins fans die of AIDS. I'm no fan of Redskins fans, even though I love the Skins, but Ravens fans make Redskins and Cowboys fans look like saints.

BDL198

I'm not a Redskins fan, but have been very impressed with the performance both on and off the field for RG3. He's a fun player to watch and seems to have really brought some life to the Redskins I hope to see him back on the field this week. But let me say, I seen the hit and he did seem to taker a nasty hit and that leg bent in directions I don't think is normal. Go Raiders !!(next year of course).

gemma_rae

Cheering and celebrating RG3's injury, taking to Twitter hoping it's career ending and hoping all Redskins fans die of AIDS. I'm no fan of Redskins fans, even though I love the Skins, but Ravens fans make Redskins and Cowboys fans look like saints.

Sounds like something you would do.

thurley42

HY;FR
He was jumping around on the sidelines at the end. The best case for you all is cousins plays next week, RG3 isn't gonna be ready for the frozen tundra of Cleveland in December!!!

Hank

my war

Since when have you loved the skins? You have been bashing them for years... just like jumping on the orioles bandwagon after slamming the sport for years... you are the classic sports fraud!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Hyper extended/ sprained would be best case scenario. I don't (want to) think it's an ACL/MCL.

Hopefully, that. Even if that's 'all' it is, he's gonna be limited next week. Sprained knees HURT. Even if he can go, I wonder if they might think Cousins can pull it off against Cleveland and get Griff a little rest next week heading into the last two games?

Watching the play, the guy just can't help himself. Stunning talent and full bore desire to win. But, unless he can find some way to make himself not sell out like that, and there will be plays in every game the team needs a play, he is simply gonna have a tough time playing full seasons. The Skins have GOT to build a line around him. It seemed like EVERY play he was under siege when he was simply dropping back.

The whole team has rallied around the guy and he is that rare player that seems to elevate everyone around him but, man, I hate to think how many sacks we'd have suffered this season with a mere mortal taking snaps.

abcxyz

He is so good because he is putting his career on the line every play, some thing he is going to have to learn he can't do and have a long career.

SoMdDude

Yea MRI is "all clear"

Eff the Ravens fans as whole, their city is dirty as hell (outside of the inner harbor) and for some odd reason they have a Washington sports team complex, they think they are gods gift to the sports world, when in fact, they are all scumbags, who think their purple cammo is "cool"... its gayer than 5 gay dudes running a train on each other. They are all white trash, or trash in general. Don get me started about their mullets, they can all go kick rocks.

Wonder how they fee about loosing to TWO backup QBs two weeks in a row ! LOL ESAD BALTIWHORE!!!

kom526

Hopefully, that. Even if that's 'all' it is, he's gonna be limited next week. Sprained knees HURT. Even if he can go, I wonder if they might think Cousins can pull it off against Cleveland and get Griff a little rest next week heading into the last two games?

Watching the play, the guy just can't help himself. Stunning talent and full bore desire to win. But, unless he can find some way to make himself not sell out like that, and there will be plays in every game the team needs a play, he is simply gonna have a tough time playing full seasons. The Skins have GOT to build a line around him. It seemed like EVERY play he was under siege when he was simply dropping back.

The whole team has rallied around the guy and he is that rare player that seems to elevate everyone around him but, man, I hate to think how many sacks we'd have suffered this season with a mere mortal taking snaps.
Kruger is a beast on the Ravens D. That being said, Polumbus had zero help in the 2nd half, BUT I will lay some blame on #10's shoulders, he was hanging on to the ball way too long in several cases/ sacks.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
BUT I will lay some blame on #10's shoulders, he was hanging on to the ball way too long in several cases/ sacks.

Yeah, I agree that is some of it BUT, if you look at the truly successful QB's, they buy time; Ben, Bree's, Brady, Rogers, and it's because you HAVE to buy time. Defenses, anyones defense, is not a bunch of JV players running college schemes. Unless you have dominant match ups where they simply can't cover your WR's off the line for even a few steps and your QB is THAT accurate, everyone can stop everyone for a few steps.

My impression of the game was that pretty much every snap Robert was being pressured almost right away so, he was having to buy time right away.
On the 2 pointer I was looking at it, racing through my mind, what play to call. I mean, on the TD, the play before, Cousins had what, his drop and then flee, right? He did well because he was looking while getting out of the pocket and found his man but, he had NO time.

So, on the two, they're lined up with, what, 4 wide, and I'm thinking, he better get rid of it quick and, just a brilliant call. Even if it didn't work, it was a brilliant call because if they passed, he probably would have had no time and, from there, you're asking a cold QB to make TWO broken plays in a row.

I'm just saying our biggest problem now, in my view, is we simply have a below par O line, same as least year. Same as the year before. They're playing their guts out but, Robert needs some more help.

:buddies:

stockgirl

Stocki

Oh bull####. I have a FB page full of Redskins, Cowboys, Steelers, and Eagles fans. They are soooo much worse than my Ravens fan friends. I actually think that the Cowboys and Redskins fans are the worst in the league!

SoMdDude

Oh bull####. I have a FB page full of Redskins, Cowboys, Steelers, and Eagles fans. They are soooo much worse than my Ravens fan friends. I actually think that the Cowboys and Redskins fans are the worst in the league!

Eagles fans are the most trashy fans out there, have you ever been to Baltimore? They are right behind Eagles fans... cowboys fans are all just bandwagon fans, even Troy Aikman said so himself earlier this year. Redskins fans are worse you say? At least we dont give up on our team like DallaSS fans do...when they loose, all of their flags on their cars vanish, and they stop wearing that god ugly blue! Redskins fans do NOT do this, so dont even try to say we are on par with cowboy fans, not even close!!!!!!