RGIII's knee

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Same here... Same with the Caps as well and that chit has been painful! Fan of both since I knew what football and hockey was.

:buddies:
Sad thing is, I have never been to a professional football game. :bawl:

Quite a few hockey games and always had a good time.

Hank

my war

Honestly, I am not a huge fan of being at a football game... Love going to hockey games but I prefer football on TV.

But you definitely have to experience it before you kick it!

thurley42

HY;FR
Honestly, I am not a huge fan of being at a football game... Love going to hockey games but I prefer football on TV.

But you definitely have to experience it before you kick it!

I agree about football, baseball and hockey are better live.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

I went to my first (and probably last) pro football game last year - Ravens vs. Texans. It was fun but quite an eye-opening experience - from the pat-down entering the stadium, the copious amounts of alcohol consumed at outrageous prices, to feeling the stadium rock beneath us as the crowd really got into the game. Wow. :lol:

And quite deafening. My ears were ringing for hours after. :lalala:

homedepot20

How about those classy Ravens fans?

Cheering and celebrating RG3's injury, taking to Twitter hoping it's career ending and hoping all Redskins fans die of AIDS. I'm no fan of Redskins fans, even though I love the Skins, but Ravens fans make Redskins and Cowboys fans look like saints.

I was cheering when RG3 went down & cussing big time when Ravens allowed a ROOKIE to beat them .

Larry Gude

Strung Out

There are very few good reasons to go to a pro football game. One is you can see plays develop. TV does a poor job of showing spatial relationships. Another is the shear spectacle.

Past that, you miss most of the action, you're crammed in, it is an all day affair, the lines suck, the prices suck, the vast majority of people there have no clue of what they are seeing and the volume of drunken idiots is stunning.

If you like football, TV is the way to go. If you like human circus, live is great.

There are very few good reasons to go to a pro football game. One is you can see plays develop. TV does a poor job of showing spatial relationships. Another is the shear spectacle.

Past that, you miss most of the action, you're crammed in, it is an all day affair, the lines suck, the prices suck, the vast majority of people there have no clue of what they are seeing and the volume of drunken idiots is stunning.

If you like football, TV is the way to go. If you like human circus, live is great.

You forgot the cheerleaders. They don't show them enough on tv.

stockgirl

Stocki
You forgot the cheerleaders. They don't show them enough on tv.

I watched my stepmom slap my dad on the back of the head at a game once. She wouldn't tell me why. Later I found out that it was because she caught him with the binoculars looking straight at the cheerleaders. :lmao: