RIGHT NOW: Dallas @ Washington

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
While I'm happy for the hug (thanks!)....I was actually making fun of him.

He's senile.

Hope that doesn't negate my hug. :smile:

I knew what you meant, the Vikings are losing so that means we're IN no matter what because the Saints already lost. So, I said if you can't stand to watch the azz whipping change games because that will hurt less. All sports aside, you can get a hug and a :kiss: anytime.

Kerad

I knew what you meant, the Vikings are losing so that means we're IN no matter what because the Saints already lost. So, I said if you can't stand to watch the azz whipping change games because that will hurt less. All sports aside, you can get a hug and a :kiss: anytime.

Okay.

Well..this game is far from over.

Though I don't see the Viking's getting their groove on..ya never know.

It's not a done deal yet.

And while it would be a great accomplishment for the Skins to make the playoffs...their prize is a trip to Seattle.

That's like winning a brick up your butt.

Yay!

OUCH!!!!!!

AndyMarquisLIVE

Fumble (by MosS) my azz. :burning:

Last night, they stated the ground could not cause a fumble. Now it can. WTF? :confused:

The refs last night were stupid! :smack:

Kerad

Fumble (by MosS) my azz. :burning:

Last night, they stated the ground could not cause a fumble. Now it can. WTF? :confused:

The refs last night were stupid! :smack:

Andy, you get "rooster" sucker of the year. :yay:

You were badmouthing the entire team right and left right after Taylor's death. And now here you are..."leading" the cheers.

Your gayness makes Elton John blush.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Andy, you get "rooster" sucker of the year. :yay:

You were badmouthing the entire team right and left right after Taylor's death. And now here you are..."leading" the cheers.

Your gayness makes Elton John blush.

:fairweatherfan: