RIGHT NOW: Dallas @ Washington

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Wow, Scotch and Spicy Jalapenos! :yikes:

I see you live on the edge. :lmao:

We had a five star gourmet dinner...

Jalapeno poppers, corn dogs, tater tots, and mozzarella bites. (Anyone think the kids got to pick dinner for once? Their mother is sick and I am easy... thank you, Walmart)

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Andy, you get "rooster" sucker of the year. :yay:

You were badmouthing the entire team right and left right after Taylor's death. And now here you are..."leading" the cheers.

Your gayness makes Elton John blush.

:eek:hsnap:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Is Romo really done? I am having to track it on cbssportline.com, and there was no mention of that.

Last edited:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!

Jalapeno poppers, corn dogs, tater tots, and mozzarella bites. (Anyone think the kids got to pick dinner for once? Their mother is sick and I am easy... thank you, Walmart)

I love mozzarella bites & sticks. No complaints from this mom since that made the list. :yay:

belvak

Happy Camper

:yay: Way to work with the kids when Mom is sick! Bet you're their favorite person right about now!! :lmao: Another Cowboy bites the dust... Go Skins!

Kerad

Wow, Romo got rid of Jessica and now has Ryan Seacrest as his special guest at the game..

I'm sure Romo makes his personal decisions based on Gore's internets. :lol:

Jealousy is still ugly...even when on the internets.