Right wing Blogger Jenna Abrams turns out to be Russian Trollfarm

Sapidus

And yet somehow these people none of us have ever heard of influenced us to vote for Donald Trump.

Yeah, your logic is stunning.

Yeah because you ten people are the only people in America. Keep up your myopic worldview it really shows in your opinions and comments

Restitution

And yet somehow these people none of us have ever heard of influenced us to vote for Donald Trump.

Yeah, your logic is stunning.

And... once again, your lack of comprehension and higher-level thinking is astounding.

The post/comment I made was to point out the elementary notion that just because no one HERE had heard of this person, that they could possibly have any influence :doh:

Unless, of course, you firmly believe that the viewers and contributors of THIS forum were solely responsible for swinging the tide of the election. Do you? :bonk:

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Did you not see Breitbart and Fox on that list?

yes so ..... the argument here was 'right winger troll farm' and Ooooo look how may ProgPress Sites were publishing 'her' articles

and how is reaching 126 million people via Facebook a trivial amount of views?

Facebook says 126 million people in the U.S. may have seen posts produced by Russian-government-backed agents

do you have a reading comprehension problem ....

and my comments are based on data from Congress ... showing screen shots of 'fake news' with associated 'likes / posts / reactions'

black dog

Free America
And... once again, your lack of comprehension and higher-level thinking is astounding.

The post/comment I made was to point out the elementary notion that just because no one HERE had heard of this person, that they could possibly have any influence :doh:

Unless, of course, you firmly believe that the viewers and contributors of THIS forum were solely responsible for swinging the tide of the election. Do you? :bonk:

Lol.....

Grumpy

You really are trash. Shown proof that Russia was trying to influence the election you would rather insult the messenger then discuss the actual issue. Keep your head in the sand. No wonder you think Trump is doing a good job if you just ignore all evidence.

Ya know, President Trump declared a public health emergency to deal with the opioid epidemic. I really hope you get help.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Can you ever stop with the insults and just discuss the topic at hand or does it so threaten your narrative that you are forced to lash out.
"person" was quoted in dozens of articles and magazines increasing "her" influence. Which is exactly what they were trying to accomplish.
almost 70,000 Twitter followers? That's what about half the total of st. Marys, color me unimpressed.

PeoplesElbow

I bet far more people have seen those ads about natural male enhancement, how many actually fall for them?

Really if someone is influenced on how to vote through facebook I have to wonder how they even figure out how to vote.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Hijinx

And we do exactly the same. It's kind of the purpose behind VOA.

I never heard of this so-called conservative broad until I read this thread, and now the liberals are trying to make her the voice of Conservative America.

Funny really.

Sapidus

You know, I don’t think that anyone believes that the Russians have not tried to influence our elections. The DNI says it’s been happening for decades http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/08/d...rying-to-influence-u-s-elections-for-decades/.

I just think that one must be outrageously stupid to think Trump tried to be a part of such a thing.

Why? At this point it is clear some of his campaign advisors did. His son attempted to.

He has lied on the record about dozens of things. And has displayed his ignorance of the law repeatedly. It’s possible he did it without even knowing it was illegal. How can you continue to have such blind faith in a lunatic?

SamSpade

and how is reaching 126 million people via Facebook a trivial amount of views?

That's utter crap. On any typical day I actually go to Facebook, I tend to read the top five or ten posts, and that's it.
And a lot of times at least two are from the same person who just posted recently.

I wish I had a nickel for every time someone wanted to know if I saw someone's bit on Facebook - and I never saw it.
I also tend to block anything unless it's someone I want to hear from and I never touch the stupid clickbait.

I think I read somewhere that the Russians reputedly spent a few ten thousand for the year - against two candidates who spent just under two BILLION.

If I could swing an election with that paltry an effort, I would have to be God.