Right wing Blogger Jenna Abrams turns out to be Russian Trollfarm

SamSpade

Why? At this point it is clear some of his campaign advisors did. His son attempted to.

Tried and failed because the person was a setup to begin with.
Contrast that with Hillary and the DNC who actually DID pay someone to do it - but the left, rather than be outraged and finally tell themselves, it's time to pull this scab called the Clintons, they're telling us it's just misdirection. And when pressed further, the response is - so what?

A stunt the Clintons have been pulling for decades (Vast Right Wing Conspiracy; politics of personal destruction; bimbo eruptions).

PsyOps

Pixelated
This is only a small piece in the larger puzzle of Russia actively working to get Trump elected.

“You know what, you haven’t heard me relitigate last year’s election. I wasn’t involved in the presidential. I’m only looking forward. This is about the future. I haven’t had time to be reading any of that anyway, but nonetheless, what I’ve seen on the little tape running across the screen. Let’s focus on what’s really important to our country.” - Nancy Pelosi on the Donna Brazile revelations into the DNC/Clinton election theft.

But, she has time to read about the 'Trump collusion' scandal, and relitigate that...

"We still need an outside, fully independent investigation to expose Russia’s meddling in our election and the involvement of Trump officials. Defending the integrity of our democracy demands that Congress look forward to counter Russian aggression and prevent future meddling with our elections."

:lol: Can the hypocrisy get any worse?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Shown proof that Russia was trying to influence the election

This is what annoys me about you, and people like you... No one is denying the Russians tried to meddle in our election. There is evidence that they did this in just about every European country. It's what they do. What many of us are contending is that Trump was involved, or colluded with the Russians to ensure he won. There is not one bit of evidence to this point that shows this. In fact, it's looking like, more and more, that it was the democrats and Hillary Clinton that colluded with the Russians. But Pelosi and others are too busy looking forward, and not relitigating the election when it comes to investigating THAT.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Apparently, if no one HERE has heard of them... they don't exist! :lmao:

Uhhh, no.......... There was nothing this person said or did that influenced my vote, because I have never heard of her. And I would bet this is the case with 99.99999999999% of the country.

Hijinx

Uhhh, no.......... There was nothing this person said or did that influenced my vote, because I have never heard of her. And I would bet this is the case with 99.99999999999% of the country.

I suppose the Russians had their preference about who they would like to see elected in America.
I am willing to even go so far as to say perhaps they engaged in social media, facebook and twitter and maybe elsewhere.

What I am confused about is how can we blame Russia for doing the same thing in this country that we are doing in others.
If it's wrong for the Russians to do it here is it not wrong for us to do it in Israel, Cuba, Africa, and other places.

Aren't we doing the same thing that we are accusing them of doing?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Raise your hand if you EVER heard of Jenna Abrams before today.

This person nobody's ever heard of is famous among the press dummies who've given her publicity far beyond anything she's accomplished. I still question how they all have become involved with this one blogger/social media poster. How did they single her out specifically out of the legion of cranks and trolls on the internet? Why is she special?

Either this story is bull#### or the prog media is complicit in it.

PeoplesElbow

I suppose the Russians had their preference about who they would like to see elected in America.
I am willing to even go so far as to say perhaps they engaged in social media, facebook and twitter and maybe elsewhere.

What I am confused about is how can we blame Russia for doing the same thing in this country that we are doing in others.
If it's wrong for the Russians to do it here is it not wrong for us to do it in Israel, Cuba, Africa, and other places.

I was going to say who doesn't try to influence the election. The media, Hollywood Hypocrites, anyone that donates money to any political candidate etc.

Hijinx

I was going to say who doesn't try to influence the election. The media, Hollywood Hypocrites, anyone that donates money to any political candidate etc.

To be honest I would rather have the Russians opinion than that of the old Nazi that supports all of the left wingers --George Soros.
As I understand it the Russians want him dead or alive. If I were Trump I would package that old bastage up , wrap him in Christmas paper and hand him to the Russians and say this is MY reset button.

PsyOps

Pixelated

It's not about that. The never-Trumpers are still in denial that Trump could have actually won the election honestly. So, he must have colluded with the Russians. So, that's all this is about.

Funny thing is, there ain't no way in hell the Russians would ever want Trump over Clinton - EVER!

Last edited:

Restitution

This person nobody's ever heard of is famous among the press dummies who've given her publicity far beyond anything she's accomplished. I still question how they all have become involved with this one blogger/social media poster. How did they single her out specifically out of the legion of cranks and trolls on the internet? Why is she special?

This sounds familiar........ Milo :shrug:

Sapidus

And yet this person we've never heard of made us vote for Donald Trump. Mind-boggling.

Again. you are being disingenuous. No one said you specifically voted for Trump based on this but you saying that is your way of dismissing the importance of "her" presence and the importance of "her" influence over less educated voters. You would think what would be of concern would be the fact that there is a ton of evidence that Russia influenced our election through the use of trolls and fake news.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
there is a ton of evidence that Russia influenced our election through the use of trolls and fake news.

How much is a "ton" in your world? Reports I've seen said it was very limited and had no quantifiable impact on the outcome.

Meanwhile, it was just revealed the founder of Fusion GPS met with the female Russky attorney that set up the bogus meeting with Don Jr, immediately before and then again after the brief meeting occurred.

Seems your buddies were all kinds of tangled up with the Russians.,

Last edited:

SamSpade

You would think what would be of concern would be the fact that there is a ton of evidence that Russia influenced our election through the use of trolls and fake news.

A TON you say?

What would you - in your own opinion - be the MOST influential thing they did?
Did it change even one vote?

Two campaigns - spending about a billion apiece - compared to a few hundred thousand by the Russians - and it was their job to get voters to vote for THEM.
That's what Clinton's campaign was supposed to do. Trump's also. Get people to vote for THEM. Rallies, debates, fund-raisers.
But along come the Russians, blow a few bucks and turn the whole thing around, right?

Damn, they're good. I guess we could LEARN from them.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Again. you are being disingenuous. No one said you specifically voted for Trump based on this but you saying that is your way of dismissing the importance of "her" presence and the importance of "her" influence over less educated voters. You would think what would be of concern would be the fact that there is a ton of evidence that Russia influenced our election through the use of trolls and fake news.

Influenced it how? There is evidence (I don't know about "a ton") that Russia TRIED to influence our election, but there is no evidence they were successful; especially when you consider there ain't no way in hell the Russia would have wanted Trump to win over Hillary.

Sapidus

Influenced it how? There is evidence (I don't know about "a ton") that Russia TRIED to influence our election, but there is no evidence they were successful; especially when you consider there ain't no way in hell the Russia would have wanted Trump to win over Hillary.

It is clear that is exactly what they wanted. Why wouldn't they prefer a President that has no experience and business ties and active members of his transition team and cabinet with ties to Russia to one who has experience ?

They were seeking to weaken and divide the United states politically just as they have done.

They were seeking to weaken the reputation of the US in the world just as has happened.

They were seeking an end to the Magnitsky Act which Carter Page as well as Donald Trump Jr have now admitted were discussed with Russian officials.

"The United States Intelligence Community concluded, with high confidence, that the Russian government engaged in electoral interference during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.[1][2] A January 2017 assessment by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) stated that Russian leadership preferred presidential candidate Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton, and that Russian president Vladimir Putin personally ordered an "influence campaign" to harm Clinton's electoral chances and "undermine public faith in the US democratic process."[2]:7https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.ph...ntentions_in_Recent_U.S._Elections.pdf&page=7

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It is clear that is exactly what they wanted. Why wouldn't they prefer a President that has no experience and business ties and active members of his transition team and cabinet with ties to Russia to one who has experience ?

Since your word is worthless..how about providing links to the material that backs that up?