Roadside Memorials

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My cousin died alone in his apartment. I don't go there to visit him or the new tenants.

BuddyLee

Football addict
2ndAmendment said:
How about having some respect for the living? It is no more ignorant to bring it up than it is for you to complain that it was brought up. I don't want to see them. It is a custom from some European and Hispanic countries. We don't live there; they live here. If I lived in their country, I should respect their customs. They live in this country and, until recently, we do not put up roadside memorials.
History lesson: Who's country is this? Not one group in particular last time I checked. Many immigrated here from many different cultures.

BuddyLee

Football addict
RoseRed said:
My cousin died alone in his apartment. I don't go there to visit him or the new tenants.
I think the point is missed here and by many. People erect the roadside memorials not just to remember their loved one(s) but for others to take notice to the sad fact of automobile death. God forbid we not allow some reflection of the idiocy on the roads or should we continue to let the ignoramus who talks on their cell phone, eats a hoagie, and reads a book all at the same time while seemingly paying attention to the road.

K

Kain99

I haven't read the tread since it has been done so many fricking times before but I must say this:

People who worry about road side memorials, have extrodinarily small minds and small lives. Who in their right mind drives down the road and gets upset about this?

Oh I know! people who have not accepted their own mortality! You are all gonna die, so just sit down and shut up already! :lmao:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Kain99 said:
People who worry about road side memorials, have extrodinarily small minds and small lives. Who in their right mind drives down the road and gets upset about this?

Oh I know! people who have not accepted their own mortality! You are all gonna die, so just sit down and shut up already! :lmao:

And I can only hope that some of you will die sooner than others......
:lame-o: :loser:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Kain99 said:
I haven't read the tread since it has been done so many fricking times before but I must say this:

:yeahthat: The things people worry over. :ohwell:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
No child is innocent. Why do you think God lets them get runned over by cars?

(grammar error intentional so Kain, Buddy, Iggydetector could comprehend post)

K

Kain99

Hello6 said:
No child is innocent. Why do you think God lets them get runned over by cars?

(grammar error intentional so Kain, Buddy, Iggydetector could comprehend post)
Live your life tied in knots about nothing! Doesn't effect me at all. :kiss:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
RoseRed said:

Roadside Memorials 11-08-2004 07:26 PM That's the truth! ~RR

I don't doubt that it's true. I was just picturing someone stopping by an apartment that a loved once lived in and putting flowers and teddy bears at the front door.