romantic/intimate restaurants in calvert???

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by cariblue
Well, there ya' go!

I'm trying to expand my collection. I wouldn't want anyone to feel left out. Besides, I don't think I have anyone as "ripped" as him either. :rolleyes:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I just had this vision of your back yard. Men planted all over your back yard, head first, to the shoulder, arms spread out like roots that have grown above the ground, the body is the trunk supporting the legs that are waving in the breeze.
My vision was more like Motel Hell with all their tongues cut out and gagging.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I just had this vision of your back yard. Men planted all over your back yard, head first, to the shoulder, arms spread out like roots that have grown above the ground, the body is the trunk supporting the legs that are waving in the breeze.

Actually I plant them feet first up to their necks. So their heads are sticking out above the ground. Kinda looks like rows of cabbage. :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You watch too many horror flicks, and I look at too much weird art!
Actually, it has been many years since I saw that movie. That one part just kinda sticks with me. I see that Pixie had the same idea too. :biggrin:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Actually I plant them feet first up to their necks. So their heads are sticking out above the ground. Kinda looks like rows of cabbage. :biggrin:
Explains all the Buzzards in the trees around there.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by RoseRed
Actually, it has been many years since I saw that movie. That one part just kinda sticks with me. I see that Pixie had the same idea too. :biggrin:
Here we go. Feeding Tubes and all....

Attachments

• motelhell4.jpg
    motelhell4.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 140

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by justhangn
There ya go Craig, the spinster has given you the keys to success!!
Well if somebody had done that for me (along with a few kisses to the back of neck) I wouldn't be a spinster.:bawl: :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by kwillia
THAT is EXACTLY how I picture Pixie's backyard! :lmao:

Hey... which one is Jet :confused:
He's the one reading the Current Events section of the paper.... :rolleyes:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Jet is not pictured. He kept on escaping the back yard. I finally had to lock him up in the basement. :biggrin:
My mistake, I thought this was taken before the last escape. :biggrin:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
Originally posted by RoseRed
He's the one reading the Current Events section of the paper.... :rolleyes:
At least he has something to read during the day. The keyboard must be buried. :lol:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by migtig
Well if somebody had done that for me (along with a few kisses to the back of neck) I wouldn't be a spinster.:bawl: :biggrin:

Shaking my head ruefully!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I may have seen a dozen movies in the '80's. I was always to busy to go to the movies.
We used to go to the drive in every weekend, that's wehere I saw it. If we can find it, I'll watch it with you.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hey Sleuth

Sorry to pollute your thread! Romantic dinner to horror flicks and buried people. Boy, what a wrong turn we all took! :rolleyes: