romantic/intimate restaurants in calvert???

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by migtig
Okay - here is a serious answer Sleuth....take her for a little ride down plum pt road (beside the bowling alley) until you run into North Beach. Park the car across the street from the Catholic church (Can't miss it - big parking lot) Go into Neptunes on the corner beside the catholic church. Wonderful, romantic, cozy, intimate, proper mood lighting, and ohhhh soooo goood. Prices are inexpensive to moderate to highend - all reasonable for what ya order. After dinner stroll the NB boardwalk - not as commercialized as solomons - lot quiter, very pretty - even has a little beach. Cuddle and keep warm. The boardwalk is behind the parking lot where you put your car. Come back to the car and offer her ice cream or coffee from the ice cream shop beside the parking lot where you put the car. Drive back and hold hands. Lovey dovey, romantic and good food. Good luck.

Wow... I'll have to try that :) Thank you.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Re: Re: Hey Sleuth

Originally posted by kwillia
Not necessarily.... not if his date is anything like Pixie.....then it would be right up her alley :cheers:

This thread did degenerate didn't it.
I only left for two hours! :smile:

Anyway.. my date is kinda the complete opposite of Pixie...
...I have a feeling that my date's a sucker for romance. Pixie... well... she's just ... nah... nah gonna say it! :razz: :yikes: :yum:

just teasin' Rachel...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Re: Hey Sleuth

Originally posted by sleuth14
This thread did degenerate didn't it.
I only left for two hours! :smile:

Anyway.. my date is kinda the complete opposite of Pixie...
...I have a feeling that my date's a sucker for romance. Pixie... well... she's just ... nah... nah gonna say it! :razz: :yikes: :yum:

just teasin' Rachel...

Pixie is just too cool for you! You're just mad cause you couldn't catch me. :wink:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by kwillia
:bawl: It was horrible... poor Sleuth was just trying to get some good advice about where to have a romantic date and Sxy and Pixie ran away with his thread and were only thinking about themselves and not about Sleuth and (gasping for breath) I tried to put them back on the track and Kyle tried to stand up for Sxy and I could (gasping again) of really used your help but you were busy cleaning out the toilets in the show houses.... :bawl: It's all over now.... you are too late. :bawl:

well damn. I am sorry that my ranting of :offtopic: people could not be of service. I will just have to spank them sooner or later. :biggrin:

(I have also been away from the computer for a few days...I got snowed outta my house)

SeaRide

North Beach info

Originally posted by migtig
Okay - here is a serious answer Sleuth....take her for a little ride down plum pt road (beside the bowling alley) until you run into North Beach. Park the car across the street from the Catholic church (Can't miss it - big parking lot) Go into Neptunes on the corner beside the catholic church. Wonderful, romantic, cozy, intimate, proper mood lighting, and ohhhh soooo goood. Prices are inexpensive to moderate to highend - all reasonable for what ya order. After dinner stroll the NB boardwalk - not as commercialized as solomons - lot quiter, very pretty - even has a little beach. Cuddle and keep warm. The boardwalk is behind the parking lot where you put your car. Come back to the car and offer her ice cream or coffee from the ice cream shop beside the parking lot where you put the car. Drive back and hold hands. Lovey dovey, romantic and good food. Good luck.
:yeahthat:
Sleuth,
Here's the info below you may need. If you need more info, PM me ( If you want, I can take few digital pictures of Neptune Pub, the parking lot, ice cream shop, boardwalk and send it to you tomw before you go out)
Migtig is right about driving on plum pt rd, about 4 miles from RT 4 (bowling alley) try to bear left when you come to a wacky "Y" , keep going thru Chesapeake Beach and then you will enter North Beach area (pass the Fire Dept on your left).

boardwalk.jpg

North Beach boardwalk

neptunes-northbeach.jpg

Neptune's Seafood Pub
1st and Chesapeake Avenue
North Beach, MD 20714
410-257-7899

Directions to North Beach

Last edited:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Re: North Beach info

Originally posted by SeaRide
:yeahthat:
Sleuth,
Here's the info below you may need. If you need more info, PM me ( If you want, I can take few digital pictures of Neptune Pub, the parking lot, ice cream shop, boardwalk and send it to you tomw before you go out)
Migtig is right about driving on plum pt rd, about 4 miles from RT 4 (bowling alley) try to bear left when you come to a wacky "Y" , keep going thru Chesapeake Beach and then you will enter North Beach area (pass the Fire Dept on your left).

Thanks for the info!
I'm actually going to drive tomorrow and check it out before I go... since I have the day off.

Let's hope this thing goes smoothly.. I like this girl.