Ruddy Duck review

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I like the story the waitress fed us at Jaspers once...App, Salad and Entree are always served at the same time..:lol:

Or the guy that forgot your beer at Ruth's Chris...and said he had been icing it down for you because it wasn't cold enough. :killingme (for 30 minutes..)

Black-Francis

That sort of thing is a major turnoff to customers and in turn does hurt business. The wait staff there needs to get their stuff together. That place could be great, but for now, it needs work. Yes, it is a new place, but they need to learn a few things.

A lot of them were really young.....That's the first mistake!

carlosruddyduck

I'm not that critical of a person, but they need to get that place in order quickly and hand out attitude adjustments to some of them.

Hey Everybody,
Points taken about the service. But please next time you have a bad experience let us KNOW. Michael, Nichole or myself are always on duty.
Last weekend we had a server, very stressed with college, that forgot to put the order in for more than 30minutes. She is no longer with us.
And as you say, always tell the truth!!!

On the alcohol issue with the beers, yes we do have some beers with high alcohol content but the wheat and Lagers are not higher than a Bud, but we serve those in 16 oz glasses.
We are constantly making new beers so unfortunately we run out of them and we are also testing which beers we should have available all the time like the IPA for example. The Oktoberfest took 8 weeks to make and 260 gallons sold in less than two weeks. We will be brewing a new batch soon but it will take a while. It was very difficult to get kegs of good Pumpkin Ale. I ordered 6 kegs three month ago and ended up with only two, two different distributors same excuses, unbelievable!

Thanks again for your comments!!!

Carlos

Vince

Carlos, whenever we had an issue with the service there either you or the waitress made up for it with a round of beers. Love the food and the beer. We will be back. Got to try all the little beers for a taste test next time. No more Oktoberfest? Didn't even get a taste of that one. :doh:

stevesmom

Never had a bad experience

We've been to Ruddy D. more then once and always found it to be pleasant, good food, good service, great beer!!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hey Everybody,
Points taken about the service. But please next time you have a bad experience let us KNOW. Michael, Nichole or myself are always on duty.
Last weekend we had a server, very stressed with college, that forgot to put the order in for more than 30minutes. She is no longer with us.
And as you say, always tell the truth!!!

On the alcohol issue with the beers, yes we do have some beers with high alcohol content but the wheat and Lagers are not higher than a Bud, but we serve those in 16 oz glasses.
We are constantly making new beers so unfortunately we run out of them and we are also testing which beers we should have available all the time like the IPA for example. The Oktoberfest took 8 weeks to make and 260 gallons sold in less than two weeks. We will be brewing a new batch soon but it will take a while. It was very difficult to get kegs of good Pumpkin Ale. I ordered 6 kegs three month ago and ended up with only two, two different distributors same excuses, unbelievable!

Thanks again for your comments!!!

Carlos

Listen up, Lexington employee. THIS is how you address a complaint. :yay:

Attachments

• hat.jpg
    hat.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 74

sockgirl77

I went there on Saturday night and had a great time. The beer was delicious. I had the Dunkelweisen and it was awesome. I also tried the Scottish Ale and Oatmeal Stout which were good too. I ate a meatlover's pizza and that was good too. The atmosphere and service was wonderful. Oh and the company was outstanding. :yahoo:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I went there on Saturday night and had a great time. The beer was delicious. I had the Dunkelweisen and it was awesome. I also tried the Scottish Ale and Oatmeal Stout which were good too. I ate a meatlover's pizza and that was good too. The atmosphere and service was wonderful. Oh and the company was outstanding. :yahoo:

I'm glad you had a good time because I paid for our bill and the bill for the whole party. :faint:

I was checking my bank account online and the server ran my card for the amount I told her PLUS the entire check. I've already called them and they are looking into it.