S A/w Male In Piney Point Iso

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I see it's Tutu Tuesday! :bigwhoop:

Don't you guys ever tire of this? (All of you.):coffee:

I have her on igggy. I can only see what others quote. However, she does love the attention and seems to seek it out whenever she can.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I have her on igggy. I can only see what others quote. However, she does love the attention and seems to seek it out whenever she can.

:yay:..... she must be passed out...from :otter: or pills ....:killingme

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I see it's Tutu Tuesday! :bigwhoop:

Don't you guys ever tire of this? (All of you.):coffee:

Specifically Tutu bashing/ baiting....It's like an old rerun of a lousy 60's sitcom. bad acting..... no plot...... no humor

Yea, like I'm the first one that ever came out negative to the way a thread was going. You've never done that have you Hank???.....

Just thought I'd share, but I can skip all this just fine. Thanks.

OK not everyone was in on it....I just was referring to there being blame on both sides of the fracas.

So I like coffee too.

:yeahthat:

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

So...she'll be posting in a thread that has nothing to do with anything in particular and will just out & out attack someone out of the blue for their beliefs, or their opinions. Not to mention she will dredge up other threads the poster has posted in and in turn attack those opinions, which she will somehow then tie into the current thread.

Of course, when the poster who is attacked replies with any kind of retort to MKK, she will then :drama: claim she is being relentlessly picked upon. :cds:

I could care less that she gets picked upon - she brings it on herself, which is why I have her on ignore. I don't typically waste much time even reading the quoted posts, unless there is a big brouhaha. Then, as is usually the case - I find it's the same stuff - different day with her and reminds me why I have her on ignore.

But I don't feel sorry for her at all.

warneckutz

At least she has the ballz to fight back, unlike a lot of us...me included......

All the :otter: dulls the pain... but unfortunately not her ability to type on the keyboard.

So...she'll be posting in a thread that has nothing to do with anything in particular and will just out & out attack someone out of the blue for their beliefs, or their opinions. Not to mention she will dredge up other threads the poster has posted in and in turn attack those opinions, which she will somehow then tie into the current thread.

Of course, when the poster who is attacked replies with any kind of retort to MKK, she will then :drama: claim she is being relentlessly picked upon. :cds:

I could care less that she gets picked upon - she brings it on herself, which is why I have her on ignore. I don't typically waste much time even reading the quoted posts, unless there is a big brouhaha. Then, as is usually the case - I find it's the same stuff - different day with her and reminds me why I have her on ignore.

But I don't feel sorry for her at all.

:love:

She's like VD... any attention, even if it's horrible, is still attention - and that's all that matters.

S A/W Male/38/Piney Point ISO.....

Are you tired of those quiet Friday nights? Those Saturday nights watching old late night movies and eating cold Ramen noodles lost it's appeal? [Here's] an option. Drop me a line and we can talk about fixing that litle problem.

Me: Single; Never married, no children but love 'em; hope to have kids some day. Looking for someone who is just as content with curling up on the couch to watch DVD's but who can convince me that going out is still okay too.

Not to objectify women, but I'm hoping to find the one I can quote Travis Tritt with; "I don't care how much they stare; she's goin' home with me."
This was your "hello" thread for SOMD.COM.... wishing you better luck at SOTN.COM! :thewave:

Do restraining orders protecting "dental hygienist under age 25" transfer from state to state or will he get a clean slate in TN?