S A/w Male In Piney Point Iso

mamatutu

mama to two
She was here at 2:36 AM, then again at 6:30 AM. I suspect she spends her entire day sleeping it off.

Her son must be supplying her with the good stuff.

I guess you are wrong. I am posting now, and you, sir, do not pay enough attention to this forum to know what you are talking about. Why didn't you take a longer sabbatical? Oh, well. List: socki, war, budd, MM. That was easy.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I guess you are wrong. I am posting now, and you, sir, do not pay enough attention to this forum to know what you are talking about. Why didn't you take a longer sabbatical? Oh, well. List: socki, war, budd, MM. That was easy.

Don't lie. It's all time stamped. You were in this thread editing posts at 2:36 AM. You replied to War at 6:37 AM.

Or are you saying I'm wrong about your son? Is he not a drug dealer? Or can he not supply you from prison?

buddscreekman

Wow dude. You have some serious nerve saying that, regardless of your unfortunate circumstances or how annoying the person might be. Who do you think you are, the dictator of some 3rd world country, or Paris Hilton? How dare someone have the nerve to address big important YOU. Unbelievable.

:crazy:

I think you misunderstood,Beta. What I meant was that in her poofed comment she stated I was going after her. To me if there is known animosity and you decide you have the nerve-yes nerve-to take jab anyway you should expect to be attacked.
In other words dont address someone you know doesnt like you in a negative way and then act like they are just being mean for no reason.

sockgirl77

Attachments

• before-you-wife-that-girl-make-sure-you-check-her-hoe-fax.png
    before-you-wife-that-girl-make-sure-you-check-her-hoe-fax.png
    251.2 KB · Views: 279

Im_Me

Don't open the thread. Easy as that. Duh

Yea, like I'm the first one that ever came out negative to the way a thread was going. You've never done that have you Hank???.....

Just thought I'd share, but I can skip all this just fine. Thanks.

Beta

Smile!
I am going to give you a hug, whether you want it or not! :huggy:
how dare you think you have the right to touch me! Pish posh.

:evil:

I think you misunderstood,Beta. What I meant was that in her poofed comment she stated I was going after her. To me if there is known animosity and you decide you have the nerve-yes nerve-to take jab anyway you should expect to be attacked.
In other words dont address someone you know doesnt like you in a negative way and then act like they are just being mean for no reason.
fair enough. :buddies:

:killingme:killingme:killingme

In St Mary's county, you've already got the hoe fax before the first date. #truestory

and most of the time it cancels the first date :coffee:

:evil: