Saddam captured!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by ememdee19
It would be nice if none of our service men and women would have to be deployed to those countries, but I know that will never happen.
I think it would be nice if we could help these countries get their acts together so it's not such a bad deal to have to go over there.

My son doesn't mind Korea so much and there are parts that he actually enjoys. But Koreans are very different from Americans so it's kind of odd for him. His next stop is Ft. Hood and then maybe Iraq after that, depending on what happens in the next 6 months. He's got a couple of buddies in Iraq and they say it's not that bad so :shrug:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by vraiblonde
I think it would be nice if we could help these countries get their acts together so it's not such a bad deal to have to go over there.
He's got a couple of buddies in Iraq and they say it's not that bad so :shrug:
:biggrin: Gee, maybe he will meet a nice Iraqi lady physician, fall head over heels in love and marry her.
Wouldn't that be neat?

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Originally posted by vraiblonde

My son doesn't mind Korea so much and there are parts that he actually enjoys. But Koreans are very different from Americans so it's kind of odd for him. His next stop is Ft. Hood and then maybe Iraq after that, depending on what happens in the next 6 months. He's got a couple of buddies in Iraq and they say it's not that bad so :shrug:

Korea's not so bad when you're there to shop. Been there, done that.

When you're son is over there guarding the perimeters of bases and getting shot at everyday, then maybe he and his buddies will change their minds. My point is, it all depends on what you're there to do. I know a lot of people who go to Iraq and get off scott free with an easy desk job, most others I know - don't, so :shrug:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
For the record...

I'm not trying to imply that any one job is more important than the other. Some jobs are obviously more prone to violence than others.

Hessian

Oh?

"all the Iraqis in America are parting in the street tonight"

um...that means they have bisected themselves or mutated into two seperate pieces...either way, its a little scary.

I vote Tigger replaces Dan Rather for the evening news....I think I would become a new viewer.

Grimtooth

Well it's a great job they captured him alive. But they didnt follow procedure you grenade holes first then extract. The one thing that I am still concerned about is when he gets turned over to the Iraqis for trial that his diehard ragheads will attempt to break him outta custody. I can see the newslines Iraq loses Sodamn Insane. And the hunt is on once again. It will never be over untill he's dead burned and buried with the trash. This whole thing took the heat off of Osama but if Sodamn escapes your back to square one again.

As for martyrs over there they are a dime a dozen with all of those suicide bomber boneheads. Right now the Clerics over there are trying to force the stipulation that all laws and rules etc have to go thru them to be approved. It's the clerics that control that area and have ruined it. But they wont release their power easily to a new form of governing body.

I like the drawn and quartered idea as long as it is done painstakingly slow so that we can enjoy it. I dont approve of the idea of him just getting stuck in a cell forever. 3 meals and a cot when the meals should go to the people. The rathole was far too luxurious for the likes of him from what they showed. Hell he even had running water and 750,000 US dollars. Hates us but loves our money.

Grimtooth...
counting the days till Sodamn Insane dies..

Frank

Chairman of the Board
I like what I just heard on O'Reilly - Saddam really does know a lot. He knows who he bribed at the UN - he knows what roles France and Russia have played in this whole situation. He knows a lot more than just WMD's. We just simply have to get the whole deal out of him.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by Grimtooth
I like the drawn and quartered idea as long as it is done painstakingly slow so that we can enjoy it. I dont approve of the idea of him just getting stuck in a cell forever. 3 meals and a cot when the meals should go to the people. The rathole was far too luxurious for the likes of him from what they showed. Hell he even had running water and 750,000 US dollars. Hates us but loves our money.

If I were Iraqi and Saddam had one of my family members fed into Uday's human wood chipper, I would want Saddam tortured physically and mentally for the rest of his life. Only that, and not his death, would satisfy my anger and rage.

Should I feel guilty for enjoying the sight of Saddam looking like a street bum, being examined as though he was a zoo animal?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
I know that we have some real whack jobs in America, but g/d, these people are nuts. He defintely DOES NOT deserve a fair trial, he deserves to be tortured for the way he treated his people.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
I know my words of tolerance & wisdom will fall on deaf & closed ears. But apparently you guys don't remember something called WWII. Even Goering, Hess & all the rest were given trials. What makes this different or the US more pious than it was 55 years ago?

You may say, oh well my fearless leader told me that Saddam killed a lot of people, yeah, this is the fearless leader that frightened us all into war with tales of invisible WMDs. Even the vilest of the vile deserves a trial. So put your handguns away rednecks!

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Wow, taking things personally are we, that is so unlike you. (It wasn't directed at you sorry)