Salon in Solomons

bluewater

Does anybody know if total eclipse is still in business in solomons? Their website has been down for several weeks and called several times and phone just rings off the hook?

Calidreamer

Does anybody know if total eclipse is still in business in solomons? Their website has been down for several weeks and called several times and phone just rings off the hook?

Its my understanding that they have gone out of business. Its no wonder really the way the owner treated her clients and her employees. I have heard so many stories of the horrible way she treated the clients and the people in the community and was in there one time with a friend and saw it for myself. She even was nasty to one of the county commissioners. Proof positive that what goes around comes around. Wonder what they will put in there? I think that salon across the street closed too. Maybe somebody will be able to put a decent salon in Solomons...or maybe a Popeyes Chicken...that would be cool too.

joeypoo

Its my understanding that they have gone out of business. Its no wonder really the way the owner treated her clients and her employees. I have heard so many stories of the horrible way she treated the clients and the people in the community and was in there one time with a friend and saw it for myself. She even was nasty to one of the county commissioners. Proof positive that what goes around comes around. Wonder what they will put in there? I think that salon across the street closed too. Maybe somebody will be able to put a decent salon in Solomons...or maybe a Popeyes Chicken...that would be cool too.

Nasty, Nasty, Nasty.....Didn't your mother teach you that if you have noting kind to say about someone or something, don't say it at all? (Proof positive that what goes around comes around.) Anywho... Total Eclipse Salon and Day Spa is open and doing extremely well!!! 3 new stylists... all very nice and talented. All 6 stations are booked!! A wonderful place to go and unwind, relax, and enjoy a beverage. Highly recommend this place for any service you want. They really treat you like royalty!! PS, I have never had trouble getting through on the phone, maybe you are calling the wrong number.
Cheers!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Uh, damn.

The owner was very pleasant to me and my stylist is an old friend and seems very happy there. So maybe you're thinking of a different salon.

Calidreamer

Nasty, Nasty, Nasty.....Didn't your mother teach you that if you have noting kind to say about someone or something, don't say it at all? (Proof positive that what goes around comes around.) Anywho... Total Eclipse Salon and Day Spa is open and doing extremely well!!! 3 new stylists... all very nice and talented. All 6 stations are booked!! A wonderful place to go and unwind, relax, and enjoy a beverage. Highly recommend this place for any service you want. They really treat you like royalty!! PS, I have never had trouble getting through on the phone, maybe you are calling the wrong number.
Cheers!!!

Well, I take it that since you just signed up and have only made one post that you are an employee. I guess total eclipse can add employees who lie to the public to their list. Oh yeah...don't talk about my mother.:smack:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, I take it that since you just signed up and have only made one post that you are an employee. I guess total eclipse can add employees who lie to the public to their list. Oh yeah...don't talk about my mother.:smack:

You need to get a grip.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
AH ha!! Now I know who you are. And why you are talking so much trash.

Calidreamer

AH ha!! Now I know who you are. And why you are talking so much trash.

I doubt you know who I am...but whatever. Not talking trash...just voicing my opinion and saying what I have seen and heard...didn't realize that was a crime. If people want to go there then so be it...I know plenty who won't and the reasons they won't...thought it was only fair to have two sides to the story. I think that the way people are treated in that place is bad...others don't. I think the public is being misled when being told that 6 stations are booked when they aren't...others think thats ok. If people are happy going there then go...but don't get all over me because my opinion is different. I heard they went out of business.....guess they haven't...sorry. Maybe the popeyes comment was out of line...but I like Popeyes...thought it would be cool to have one here. But maybe saying what my mother should or shouldn't have taught me was a little out of line too..again, my opinion...probably not others. Since my mom passed away several years ago I'm a little touchy...probably shouldn't have let that bother me. At any rate, I think it is a very poor establishment with bad ownership where people are treated rudely and services rendered are below par for the price that is paid...sorry if that offends some people.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
I doubt you know who I am...but whatever. Not talking trash...just voicing my opinion and saying what I have seen and heard...didn't realize that was a crime. If people want to go there then so be it...I know plenty who won't and the reasons they won't...thought it was only fair to have two sides to the story. I think that the way people are treated in that place is bad...others don't. I think the public is being misled when being told that 6 stations are booked when they aren't...others think thats ok. If people are happy going there then go...but don't get all over me because my opinion is different. I heard they went out of business.....guess they haven't...sorry. Maybe the popeyes comment was out of line...but I like Popeyes...thought it would be cool to have one here. But maybe saying what my mother should or shouldn't have taught me was a little out of line too..again, my opinion...probably not others. Since my mom passed away several years ago I'm a little touchy...probably shouldn't have let that bother me. At any rate, I think it is a very poor establishment with bad ownership where people are treated rudely and services rendered are below par for the price that is paid...sorry if that offends some people.

If I had my guess....You would be the kind of person that just takes and believes what everyone else says. You have probably never stepped foot in this place. But thats fine.

They are all booked. And getting new customers all the time. Go where you need to. And if you truely believe Bella is better, great at least at Total Ecplise you wont have to worry about the owner cussing you out. And since Bella's prices are more than Total, I will pass on the "below par" statement.

But I really hope you enjoy where ever you go.

joeypoo

You really don't know what you are talking, about do you?? I have been getting my hair done there since they opened!!! They treat each and every customer with respect and go out of their way to make them feel special. So, don't talk about stuff you know nothing about and if you are going by hearsay, that is pretty sad. Form your own opinions and don't depend on others to form them for you, they will put you in the wrong direction and make you look stupid. Nough said here.

Calidreamer

You really don't know what you are talking, about do you?? I have been getting my hair done there since they opened!!! They treat each and every customer with respect and go out of their way to make them feel special. So, don't talk about stuff you know nothing about and if you are going by hearsay, that is pretty sad. Form your own opinions and don't depend on others to form them for you, they will put you in the wrong direction and make you look stupid. Nough said here.

Actually I do know what I am talking about. Had my hair done there by the owner and she totally screwed it up then got an attitude with me about it and she also treated my friend like crap while we were there just because my friend got upsetl that she was waiting so long for her service...an hour and a half past her appt time ( I saw that too) plus she yelled at two of her employees that day and basically told them they didn't know what they were doing (maybe they didn't...don't know) in front of everybody that was in there (which there weren't that many). So yeah, I know what I am talking about. And yes, I have heard from ALOT of people that they had the same experience I did so it isn't just me. Glad your happy there though...good for you. Also, by looking at your screen name it makes me wonder if you are the chic that brought her dog in to the salon...seems like that dogs name was Joey...isn't that illegal?? Maybe not. But in any case if that is you then I was right and you are an employee...keep up the good work.

bluewater

Yeah, someone's info is all wrong. There is never anything going on in there, and yes it would be against the law to bring a dog in anywhere like a salon or restaurant. Its not petsmart! My sister used to see Laurie all the time for facials and Theresa for nails. They were both excellent, but could not stand dealing with the drama and the owner so they both left a while ago. To each its own. Yes Popeyes would be excellent on the island.

bluewater

I am right with Cali on this and have seen it as well. They call it a service industry because clients are supposed to be served. Not lectured to or made to wait two hours to get a simple haircut and surely not given a bunch of attitude by the service providers or the owner.

bluewater

Have to comment on punja and margaritaville, joey and vrail. Don't worry Cali, they probably all are staff members at TE. Thats the way they roll. Stick with the people who really know how to do hair. Just like restaurants you get what you pay for. You aren't going to find filet on the dollar menu at mcdonalds. I think the fact they have not put up a permanent sign is a bit of a message right there.