Salon in Solomons

estee_shaun

Beverly bought Bella? No more of the evil blonde owner.

Wow, Bluewater must not know this "Evil Blonde" owner if they are complaining about TE running their clients off. I have read quite a few negative comments about her as well........ hmmmmm Wierd.........:lmao:

Last edited:

bluewater

I would follow Beverly anywhere! She is the best in Southern Maryland. That salon already rocks the socks off any "supposed" competition. I am sure she will do a great job with it! She is not only a great hairdresser but one of the most positive people I have ever seen. Always smiling and makes you feel like a million dollars!

bluewater

Everyone in there has always been great to me. Not sure that the owner is even there much. I always go late in the day, so maybe I have missed her.

bluewater

Like I said, never had a problem there and love the service. I know they are staffing up to meet demand. Just hired two new stylists and an awesome esthetician. Going to gather my girlfriends and have a spa day soon!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Like I said, never had a problem there and love the service. I know they are staffing up to meet demand. Just hired two new stylists and an awesome esthetician. Going to gather my girlfriends and have a spa day soon!

I'm so happy for you!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
What are you so bitter about MALICE? Hope you find a salon that makes you happy. Maybe you should bend over and look between your cheeks!

So, I'm bitter just because I'm not suckin' up to some salon? They have you for that!

bluewater

You just seem like you are complaining a lot about every salon. This forum is to share opinions (good and bad), but if you are complaining about every salon, then maybe you should look inward and say, gee maybe I have bad hair to begin with or gee, maybe I am hard to please. Maybe you should go to Georgetown and pay 400 or more to have your hair done, but those people go to the same training as everyone else and just because they are in Georgetown doesn't make them anything different. And if you want to see some real drama, go to Gtown where the cat claws and the gay men fight with each other over the most stupid stuff. I think the flowbee might be your best bet.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
You just seem like you are complaining a lot about every salon. This forum is to share opinions (good and bad), but if you are complaining about every salon, then maybe you should look inward and say, gee maybe I have bad hair to begin with or gee, maybe I am hard to please. Maybe you should go to Georgetown and pay 400 or more to have your hair done, but those people go to the same training as everyone else and just because they are in Georgetown doesn't make them anything different. And if you want to see some real drama, go to Gtown where the cat claws and the gay men fight with each other over the most stupid stuff. I think the flowbee might be your best bet.

My only complaint about every salon is the turnover, and not being able to stay with the same hairdresser when I find one that I like. Your reading comprehension isn't working so well for you. Maybe you shouldn't take it so personally.

bluewater

Malice, its kind of like complaining about every Pizza restaurant - Gee Pizza hut is too expensive, Ledos does not deliver, dominoes tastes like cardboard, cici's has too many kids hanging out. They all have decent pizza, Ledos is hands down the best - but why would somebody think every salon, pizza place, burger joint or bar sucks in So MD. Its shallow and shows you are trying to be uptown girl when living in southern md. You clearly are not Christie Brinkley, so get over yourself. Maybe you could shave your head and you will not to ever go back in a salon anywhere.

bluewater

Not taking it personally, I love my stylist and am smart enough to have a way to contact her. Have a great day!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Not taking it personally, I love my stylist and am smart enough to have a way to contact her. Have a great day!

Like I said, I'm happy for you. If dusty, cluttered, dirty, crowded salons make you happy, who am I to tell you not to go? I'm just offering an opinion. If you don't like my opinion, that's fine by me, too.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Malice, its kind of like complaining about every Pizza restaurant - Gee Pizza hut is too expensive, Ledos does not deliver, dominoes tastes like cardboard, cici's has too many kids hanging out. They all have decent pizza, Ledos is hands down the best - but why would somebody think every salon, pizza place, burger joint or bar sucks in So MD. Its shallow and shows you are trying to be uptown girl when living in southern md. You clearly are not Christie Brinkley, so get over yourself. Maybe you could shave your head and you will not to ever go back in a salon anywhere.

Why are you so argumentative?

bluewater

Not being argumentative, we are all entitled to speak our opinions, that is simply what I was doing. I think Southern MD businesses in general get a bum rap sometimes and that is magnified when someone says gee every restaurant in southern md sucks, I have to go to annapolis to get a decent meal. same difference. Maybe you and Malice can do each others highlights then go to annapolis to get them fixed.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Freedom of speech is a great thing and a right we all enjoy. Just wish people's brain power kicked in before spouting off about all businesses and generalizing about everything in Southern Maryland sucking. Bella and Hair Company both rock and do many color fixes from other so called "high end" salons all over Southern Maryland. Just like buying a car, you get what you pay for. You can't buy a mercedes with a ford budget.

I never said a word about how much money I'm willing to spend. My complaint is the turnover in local salons. I'll be happy to try the salon that cattitude recommended. I don't think Bella's for me, though.

Freedom of speech is a nice thing, isn't it? Otherwise, people would never be forewarned.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Not being argumentative, we are all entitled to speak our opinions, that is simply what I was doing. I think Southern MD businesses in general get a bum rap sometimes and that is magnified when someone says gee every restaurant in southern md sucks, I have to go to annapolis to get a decent meal. same difference. Maybe you and Malice can do each others highlights then go to annapolis to get them fixed.

You can't help yourself, can you?