Saturday night "One-line story"

watercolorgirl

I came up for a breath of air, and notice that the green women were no where in sight. Confussed and bewildered on the current happenings, I breast stroke to shore...shaking my hands and rubbing my cool flesh to remove the dew size drops of water. As I walk, back towards the moonlit cabin, a rustle in the bush catches my attention....I walk towards the noise and....

Last edited:

fuzzyng

…one of them said, with the voice of a hundred shreaking lahmas, "We are the Trash People of Grahf, feed us your belly button lint or perish!"

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
I indulged them as any good law abiding nakid transexual would do. As I started to feed them the god awful smelly belly button lint they started to

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
...grow bigger and bigger, until a long-tentacled vine sprouted and began reaching for me. I zapped 'em with my stun gun until the aroma of fresh baked goodies filled my nostrils, "Take that you pie-head", I said as...

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
...serve as a marrage counselor to Clark Kent and Lois Lane. "You'd think a man who can move the earth out of its orbit could pick his socks up off the floor!" Lois said, and I turn to the Man of Steel and ask...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
...because I was still lying on the floor next to the coffee table and someone was still knocking at the door.

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
I leapt up and peered through a chink in the curtains...DAMN! It was those annoying Jehovah's Witnesses again! After dumping a bucketful of chum on them last week, you'd think they'd just give up... But NO, there they were, pulling a red wagon loaded with bibles and anti-semetic brochures!

So I....

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
... as I pulled on my Bill Clinton mask and answered the door with, "Ya'll here for the internship interviews?". "Step right in the first test is..."

fuzzyng

"…to light this cigar with your butt cheeks." Which they all did, quickly, only having just come from their Chili Dinner stinking up the office like…

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
...a thousand unwashed vagrants eating tuna fresh out of the cans. I pulled out my BJ's/Sam's Club-size, 20,000-gallon spray can of Lysol and game them a good drenching, and they...

romance

One of the sinners
, to my horror, turned into strong, half bat- half human, vampires with sunken red eyes. I ran for the door, but..........

watercolor

yeah yeah
as they were running, one dropped something. Could not quite make out the shape. But it was shiney and made of metal. Once the place was clear, I skim the floor hearing only the tapping of my shoes....I reach over and pick up the warm metal. To my surprise it is a............

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
...a skull with a lightning bolt through it. The key begins glowing and and I hear a voice say, "Turn on your Palm Pilot." I find my Palm and turn it on. My Inbox is filled with tons of new e-mail. As I read the messages, I'm gripped with terror such as I had never experienced. Whoever owns the key is a major player in a massive cabal that controls everything in the world. The scope of the conspiracy is staggering--the Illuminati, Bilderberg Club, Carlyle Group, the Mafia, Skull and Bones, CIA, Masons, Trilateral Commission, World Bank, IMF, Viacom, even the local Book Club. Suddenly the Palm beeps and a new e-mail message appears. "You are in grave danger! Bring the key as soon as you can to...

Last edited:

watercolor

yeah yeah
watercolor...shivering from the cold. She was trying to tell me something, but I could tell something was not right. There was peculiar markings on her body..I went to her..to ask what was wrong..as I got closer she started to glow. Trying to mouth something to me, I keep asking her what happenened...then.....

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
...she morphed into a strange insect-like creature. Its vest bore the same emblem as the key I was holding. I realize that I had been lured out of hiding! I could feel my body shimmer and remateralize in new surroundings. I looked around and...