Saturday Night!

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by LastBoyscout
You being a cop I wondering if you heard the phrase "hit at what you're aiming at" ? Your quote have pretty much insulted or was directed to insult everyone on this forum... What you've done is pretty much sent a lot of rounds down range and hit everyone not involved with your little tiff... Yes collateral damage is expected in war... that is until you hit me... Get it bub?

Direct your line of fire or risk being fired upon.... Have a nice day:biggrin:
That was very well said. You dont get much "bub" anymore either, I liked that! :yay: :yay:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by bottoms up
you mean like every thread becomes about sex, drinking, lesbians, harleys, mud, etc? :shrug:

no one complains about those things though. :rolleyes: but whoa! crack an innocent joke to someone and look out! :rolleyes:
I understand an "innocent" joke very well tyvm. Your comments are far from innocent.
Not every thread on here is about those topics, and the ones that are are goofing off threads and they have been that way since long before I became a forum member.
And you need to get your facts straight before you go mouthing off to me. You know nada about me.
I still don't see you taking this to your very own thread. Are you incapacitated?

Erin

Fun, fun

This is much better than fighting with my sister.

An observation, I thought SxyPrincess did a great job ignoring Praynegel's comments originally, but the insults from him are endless.

Prayn4neegl

Re: Fun, fun

Originally posted by Erin
This is much better than fighting with my sister.

An observation, I thought SxyPrincess did a great job ignoring Praynegel's originally, but the insults from him are endless.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue
...it's like road kill.
Ewww...it's pretty nasty this time of year with all the heat and insects.

How was your mini-vacation? :bubble:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Prayn4neegl
Erin what exactly did she ignore? She started this whole cow pie toss. With Mainman sniffin close behind
Let's get something straight...I said "prayn & bottoms" come on at the same time, and you respond with "sxy's flappin her gums!"

Would you like to rethink your he said/she said analogy or would you like to act like your children some more?

mainman

Set Trippin
Erin what exactly did she ignore? She started this whole cow pie toss. With Mainman sniffin close behind
all I did was repeat something I said last week. I dont feel like digging up the thread. It appears that you either know each other or are the same person. If I'm wrong I'm wrong. Just seems like your whole mission is to swat the nest. Stir folks up.

Erin

The thread where you were asking about beaches. That is where I thought the insults started.

At any rate, the people on this board are protective of their own, but they are also forgiving. You had a good run for a while, but then started insulting again. It's amuzing to watch for a little while, "but why can't we all just get along?"

LastBoyscout

Only the shadow knows
[/QUOTE]
Get over it, if you were'nt involved in it I wasnt talking to you. There fore I wasnt arbitrarily firing at every one just those who need it. So if you feel you need it I hit my mark if not it never came close, you decide. [/B][/QUOTE]

You my friend, are begining to bore me...