Saturday Night!

Ponytail

I'm sorry too.

Pixie, SXY, Mig... My place. 5 oclock. nekked hugs. :biggrin: then we'll chat about how we could be better people to the newbs. (I couldn't end this post like most of the other threads) :rolleyes:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Ponytail

Pixie, SXY, Mig... My place. 5 oclock. nekked hugs. :biggrin: then we'll chat about how we could be better people to the newbs. (I couldn't end this post like most of the other threads) :rolleyes:
But I don't get off work until 5...:bawl: Promise not to start without me? :bubble:

bottoms up

Originally posted by Prayn4neegl
BU :poorbaby: :huggy: :smoochy: :love:

gawd I hope this doesnt start a whole new :gossip:

:blushing: backatchababy! :kiss: and I don't care who thinks what. :moon:

i mean, come on. if everyone actually believed we were an item or the same person, they'd also be buying the Mig/Sxy/Pixie/Kwilla/etc. lesbianism train, and I don't buy it for a second. :biggrin: i'm sure there's not anyone stupid enough on here who DOES believe that, is there?

(did someone's hopes just get crushed?) :eek:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Ponytail
I'm sorry too.

Only if I can have nicotine and caffeine...

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Next they'll be singing...

"Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood"

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
i mean, come on. if everyone actually believed we were an item or the same person, they'd also be buying the Mig/Sxy/Pixie/Kwilla/etc. lesbianism train, and I don't buy it for a second. i'm sure there's not anyone stupid enough on here who DOES believe that, is there?

we want you to think it's all a big joke. :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Kyle
Whos' stopp'n you now?
Me. I've been quit for a while now (or at least a while to me). :cool: < I want what this smilie's got with a nice cool glass of Mtn. Dew. *sigh*