Saturday Night!

Prayn4neegl

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Let's get something straight...I said "prayn & bottoms" come on at the same time, and you respond with "sxy's flappin her gums!"

Would you like to rethink your he said/she said analogy or would you like to act like your children some more?

So whats the point?? Are why are you and your followers and gawd forbid but I have to mention the disclaimer "Prayn would like to express that his next comments are directed at only those invloved the ongoing discussion and by no means desires to shoot anyone in or around the vicinity" so paranoid about who we are?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Prayn4neegl
sure just not with newbies
We all tried with both of you, and both of you want to continue to aggravate and instigate.
Even if you aren't the same person - you are two sides to the same coin.
I suggest therapy.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue

From where I'm sitting, mig and sxy look to be the antagonistic ones.
:yikes:

But...but...but you're not supposed to say that. :bonk: Remember we all stick together. :rolleyes:

:cheesy:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Hit and run. There's a blast from the past. I thought that I was the hit and run artist. Could you possibly be recycled?

From where I'm sitting, mig and sxy look to be the antagonistic ones.
Maybe you need to go back a few days and read the rest of their posts Cari before you make a judgment call.

Prayn4neegl

Originally posted by migtig
We all tried with both of you, and both of you want to continue to aggravate and instigate.

You my dear are so incredibly way off here. there was no "we all" at all. We have been done with this long ago but for some reason the others cant get over it. Then you want to come in and be Den Mother but you are looking in the wrong corner.

Erin

There are people here I don't like. You know it all too well. But I don't attack them every time they post, and then argue with them.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

:razz2:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
mig, I did that when this all started and I still don't see anything that any of you should have gotten all worked up over. I swear, it's reached a point that nobody can post anything without you making it your own crusade.

There are people here I don't like. You know it all too well. But I don't attack them every time they post, and then argue with them.

And yes...almost every thread turns out the same way. And a lot of people on the board tolerate it.
Okay, I didn't realize that I was making every post my crusade. I also didn't realize that I came on here and attacked and argued with everybody I don't like. Thank you Cari, for making me realize this is all my fault.

Prayn4neegl

Mig its not your fault and i apologise to all who have had to see this but I am not going to sit by without defending myself. If you look back to page 4 everything was fine. Right up until SP came in way off topic and stirred the pot with her comments which were a matter of controversy in previous threads that I ignored for the most part. But i guess she wasnt happy with that so she felt it necessary to bring it back up.

This is where it all began. Take a look its all there.

for everybody else I am sorry.

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by migtig
Thank you Cari, for making me realize this is all my fault.

Mig, I don't think you should feel that way. We've bumped heads a couple of times on here and I've never take it personal. You have a strong personality and so do I. Nothing wrong w/ that and you shouldn't appoligize. Keep posting...

bottoms up

Originally posted by Prayn4neegl
Mig its not your fault and i apologise to all who have had to see this but I am not going to sit by without defending myself. If you look back to page 4 everything was fine. Right up until SP came in way off topic and stirred the pot with her comments which were a matter of controversy in previous threads that I ignored for the most part. But i guess she wasnt happy with that so she felt it necessary to bring it back up.

This is where it all began. Take a look its all there.

for everybody else I am sorry.

:yeahthat:

And Prayn, I'm sorry I cracked an inside joke to you, really. :kiss: I guess that was a bad thing to do on here. :frown:

Why is it so hard for people to realize that you and I just settled our differences from last week privately? :shrug: And like good grown ups, have put it behind us.

bottoms up

Originally posted by BullDawg
Mig, I don't think you should feel that way. We've bumped heads a couple of times on here and I've never take it personal. You have a strong personality and so do I. Nothing wrong w/ that and you shouldn't appoligize. Keep posting...

I don't think Cariblue was suggesting she never post (and I doubt she'd do that anyway). I think what she was saying was look at which person threw the first dart before you fire back at the wrong person. In this case, my joke to Prayn was run by some like it was a wild tale in St. Mary's Today. But I guess you can't control how far people like to spin things in their heads. I thought, when I said "no, we aren't the same person" the first time last week and again today that perhaps someone would listen. I guess I was wrong, and I'm sorry you all missed me posts saying me and Prayn are not the same person.

Christy

b*tch rocket
:barf: :barf: Excuse me, but can we stop with the apologies and get back to the regularly scheduled flame war? :duh: :martini: