Saturday Night

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well, I see that today is me and sharon's pick-on-each-other day. Since everything I say, she has a smartbutt remark for, and is asking me retarded questions in other threads. :razz:WOOO! Alright..I will be sure to bring my boxing gloves tonight

(you know I am just kidding right :kiss:)

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by RoseRed
Hey everyone,

I know it's late notice, but we are ging to try and make it to the party (we will have the rugrat with us though - is that ok?). Can someone please PM the directions from Hollywood.

I can bring a veggie tray if someone hasn't already signed up for it.

Thanks! :smile:

OF COURSE! its ok. And plus there will be other kids there too I am sure. :smile:

I will PM you directions. What side of Hollywood??? No veggie tray as of yet. So you are down for it.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: MIA

Originally posted by Sharon
C'mon WC --Jazz is sick, don't insult her with your butchering of the English language, it might send her over the edge. :lol:

Oh, don't make me laugh - it hurts WAY too much. I am on "schoolmarm" holiday this weekend, so slay the words as you see fit. But come Monday - well, THAT is a different matter! :lol:

Thanks everyone for the get well wishes. This came on so fast and virulently I was totally shocked. Not sure if it was a bug or food poisoning, but it was BAD. Yesterday, it was all I could do to get from the bed to the bathroom. But it seems to be a 24 hour bug and I'm feeling a lot better today, although my head and my sides hurt a bit.

Y'all have fun tonight.