Saturday Night

yakky doodle

short version please?

just realized i had my weekends mixed up (thought this was happening the saturday after thanksgiving). so, i can come now :biggrin:

K

Kain99

You guys Kill me!!!

I just walked in the door from a very long day and I had a PM from Watercolor! Your nutcases forgot to tell her she was having a party and she thought I was crazy!!!

I see she logged on before I could... Ya'll are a trip! Next time invite the guest of honor would ya!

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
I need directions to Christy's!

Someone PLEASE PM me directions to Christy's from Prince Frederick! Thanks! And what time does this party start??

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: You guys Kill me!!!

Originally posted by Kain99
I just walked in the door from a very long day and I had a PM from Watercolor! Your nutcases forgot to tell her she was having a party and she thought I was crazy!!!

I see she logged on before I could... Ya'll are a trip! Next time invite the guest of honor would ya!

I've been trying to get ahold of here for 2 days! I finally got her today! Sooo :razz: ! BTW Kain what are you bringing? I'm making a list.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: I need directions to Christy's!

Originally posted by Sierra39
Someone PLEASE PM me directions to Christy's from Prince Frederick! Thanks! And what time does this party start??

I started to send you some then I remembered I don't know the names of Rd's at all. I just know how to get there.

crash

watercolor, fuzzyng, and BK at least can vouch for me. water said she will give dir, but I prefer to have an actual address. both will be great. if someone could please give me n actual address that would be cool. i'm used to addresses because i deliver pizza on the side. thanx!

Robert

bluestar.gif

Last edited:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by crash
watercolor, fuzzyng, and BK at least can vouch for me. water said she will give dir, but I prefer to have an actual address. both will be great. if someone could please give me n actual address that would be cool. i'm used to addresses because i deliver pizza on the side. thanx!

Robert

bluestar.gif

What are you bringing? You people aren't making it very easy to make a list and give people suggestions!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by crash
if someone could please give me n actual address that would be cool. i'm used to addresses because i deliver pizza on the side. thanx!
If I give you my address will you bring me a pizza? :biggrin:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
MIA

Originally posted by kwillia
there

(hehehehehehe... did I beat Jazz?)

Yes, you beat me! I've been sick all day - starting with praying to Ralph at 3 in the morning and continuing all day - so this is my first time on the computer. Now I've got major sweats as the fever is breaking - it's so lovely.

Glad you all missed me. :bawl:

crash

I will bring something if you want, but i will probably not be there till 2am or so if it's still goin'

Sorry, Pixie

will try to birng something next time. i just need to know about an event 2 weeks ahead, which sucks.

bluestar.gif

yakky doodle

Re: MIA

Originally posted by jazz lady
Yes, you beat me! I've been sick all day - starting with praying to Ralph at 3 in the morning and continuing all day - so this is my first time on the computer. Now I've got major sweats as the fever is breaking - it's so lovely.

gee jazz, i hope you aren't getting or have what I had last week. it's a real butt-kicker! I didn't :barf: but I was one hurtin' pup. :frown: hope you are feeling well soon. :smile:

watercolor

yeah yeah

Originally posted by jazz lady

Of course we did :kiss: You poor thing. I hope that you are not getting what is going around. That would suck. Im sorry your sick. Feel better soon.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

Originally posted by watercolor23
I'm sorry you're sick.
C'mon WC --Jazz is sick, don't insult her with your butchering of the English language, it might send her over the edge. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hey everyone,

I know it's late notice, but we are ging to try and make it to the party (we will have the rugrat with us though - is that ok?). Can someone please PM the directions from Hollywood.

I can bring a veggie tray if someone hasn't already signed up for it.

Thanks! :smile: