Saturday Night

SmallTown

Football season!
I haven't looked at this thread in awhile, so I just go to the last page of it.. All I saw was pie, cake, eating it, bedroom.. All posted by females.. Hmm, I'm not even going to ruin that fantasy to ask what is going on here. Just let me enjoy it for a few..

J

justhangn

Originally posted by SmallTown
I haven't looked at this thread in awhile, so I just go to the last page of it.. All I saw was pie, cake, eating it, bedroom.. All posted by females.. Hmm, I'm not even going to ruin that fantasy to ask what is going on here. Just let me enjoy it for a few..

YOU JUST HAD TO SPEAK AND RUIN IT FOR ALL OF US, DIDN'T YOU?!?!?!

:roflmao:

J

justhangn

Sorry.. Guess I was a little light headed...

Yep, not enough blood to run both at the sametime......:rolleyes:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

Sxy and I are planning to eat pie in her bedroom between 6 and 9 this evening. :biggrin:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Sxy and I are planning to eat pie in her bedroom between 6 and 9 this evening. :biggrin:

Mind not the lights and the other assorted equipment. :cool:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
This is whay I can never get any work done!

Now my mind isn't on work again! :biggrin:

SmallTown

Football season!
I dont think this thread will be taken down because of what is being said.. Now, if my thoughts were somehow broadcast on here, all bets are off.

watercolor

yeah yeah
OMG!!!! :eek: you guys! Im gonna cry :bawl: You totally dont have to do that Pix. I cant believe I have missed all this. I have not been on since mid-after noon yesterday. Just got on now being what, 3pm. Im (or was) up to my eyeballs in settlements. UGH! Hectic day. Fighting with all three surrounding counties...:boo:PITA dealing with them.

OMG!! I still cant believe this. omm wowsers! I feel totally special now. Gonna have to get slueth a little something too.

Well we will be there around 5:30 then:cheers:

:kiss::kiss:THANKS PIX:kiss::kiss:

SmallTown

Football season!
We have done nothing wrong! Come on guys, we've been a lot worse then this!

Hey, give me a break. Its the first time I have actually paid attention to anyone's post besides Ken King and Water.