Save The Bees

Go G-Men

The 23 year old perfectly healthy dude that gets the crazy check should buy his own cheese and get a job. Starving kids get fed at school for free.

Yep... I heard the kids eat at school and I heard that they open at night just for dinner... NOT!

T

toppick08

Hi Toppic!! I am Nanny Pam's dog, Jake. Glad to meet you, finally!
I have to get my post count up. I am a Poodle.

Good, when you found my k, I'll give you props for your K.

:coffee:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I do realize that bees have a job in the environment but it is not most important thing that needs doing... The $150,000.00 here and the $639,000.00 for the st marys parks and recreation (yes I know it was a grant, but it comes from the tax payers) can go along way on more important issues... Like the schools who have been asked to cut spending this year..

That's just OUR schools.
The school money went to Baltimore so they can pay the hood rats to pass tests.

Go G-Men

And some people, Taxpayers also, feel their money is better spent providing protection and propagation for Bees than throwing more money at the school system.

So it is okay to throw money at bees but not schools? I have an idea... When the weather warms go outside and throw your money at any bees you see and let me know how satisfying that is..

Cowgirl

So it is okay to throw money at bees but not schools? I have an idea... When the weather warms go outside and throw your money at any bees you see and let me know how satisfying that is..

When your food supply runs low and prices are jacked up because of it, let me know if you still feel the same way. :smile:

tommyjones

you act like the state cant fund more than one activity.
i guess the study of crab population is a wasted effort as well?

Go G-Men

That's just OUR schools.
The school money went to Baltimore so they can pay the hood rats to pass tests.

I will not try to defend any of the legislative crap coming out concerning O'(your)Money's old hood..

But in SOMD the money in the schools would be a better cause... Of course if you have no children in school here than it would not be that important to you..

T

Toreadoralpha

We could tell crackheads every flower has a little crack in it. They'd be going from flower to flower all day and night!

(Crackheads are about as smart as bees.)

:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I will not try to defend any of the legislative crap coming out concerning O'(your)Money's old hood..

But in SOMD the money in the schools would be a better cause... Of course if you have no children in school here than it would not be that important to you..
Not sure if you understand how gubbermint works.
Mom raised taxes and INCREASED the funding of schools in the state budget.
All the increase and a lot of other counties school budget also went to Baltimore. Baltimore schools have so much money, they want to pay the hood rats to pass tests.
How much more of our money should be thrown away?

you act like the state cant fund more than one activity.
i guess the study of crab population is a wasted effort as well?

...and the rockfish :sarcasm:

150K is a drop in the bucket... and this is old news. It has been dicussed for about 2-3 years.

Some light reading...

COUNTING THE BIRDS AND THE BEES Pollinator Populations Need to Be Better Monitored | IN FOCUS, 6.3

I do know two years ago my garden did not pan out until late because lack of bees - I was told there was a parasitic mite declining the population of bees in our area