Science says migtig is going to live forever

You would skeer her if you put on your heels and stood next to her in her heels...:lol:

Especially if they are your monster shoes...:jameo:

Like these?

Attachments

• imagesCA2DL4JG.jpg
    imagesCA2DL4JG.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 79

Im_Me

In case y'all were worried....I'm safe. 5'2 and change. My people live long (though not exceedingly well). :diva:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I am always towering over people... maybe it's the shoes. :coffee:

ok so if you're 5'6" and you wear 4" heels - you ARE taller but you are merely imitating a tall woman <G>. Not the same thing as being tall. I, on the other hand am 5' tall, so when I wear 4" heels I'm not even as tall as you w/o heels :bawl:

C

czygvtwkr

Oh great that means Snooki is going to be around a long time.

hotcoffee

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I wish I could be tiny. :ohwell:

I totally dislike having to get on step-stools to reach items in the upper shelves of my cabinets. AND due to being short, I sit dangerously close to the air bag in my car (that could injure anyone sitting too close). Consider yourself fortunate to have a few extra inches in height <G>.

I totally dislike having to get on step-stools to reach items in the upper shelves of my cabinets. AND due to being short, I sit dangerously close to the air bag in my car (that could injure anyone sitting too close). Consider yourself fortunate to have a few extra inches in height <G>.

Tiny women are so cute... and feminine. :cds:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

My daughter the 3" taller than I am. I make her get stuff off the shelves for me. :lol:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
:smack: We're NOT vertically challenged! We can remain in a vertical position just fine. It's altitude we have problems with! :buddies: P.S. I'm just shy of 5'.

I know how short you are. I remember they had to put a booster seat in your chair at rivers edge. :evil: