Scratch the chicken, now they want Alaskan King Crab Legs

luvmygdaughters

This is what happens when you put men in charge...They no longer want the fried chicken:doh:, now they want Alaskan King Crab Legs. Any ideas where to get these from in Charles or St. Marys? Approximately 23 people, they're having steaks too so how many lbs. would you order for this? TIA

So_what

Yes I'm an MPD, But who's
Tell them you've already ordered the chicken. If they want crab legs and steak buy it themselves :shrug:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Buy several packs of the imitation crab meat and tell them you shelled the meat for them.

Last edited:
This is what happens when you put men in charge...They no longer want the fried chicken:doh:, now they want Alaskan King Crab Legs. Any ideas where to get these from in Charles or St. Marys? Approximately 23 people, they're having steaks too so how many lbs. would you order for this? TIA

Screw AKCL, get MD Blue Crabs!

sm8

I have seen them at Shoppers (or at least I think that is the name of the one in SanSuci plaza) I think they were like $14 a pound. If it were me ordering them I would try to do about 1/2 pound per person.

MarieB

BJ's has frozen ones.

RPMDAD

Put your foot down and tell them no, tell them to sit down, shutup and enjoy the chicken. Wonder if that will work ??????

acommondisaster

Remind them about Fukushima (and the nuclear waste spilling into the Pacific) and order chicken.

Hannibal

The wrong comments are being posted here.

The correct ones should be:

"Where is this business located and may I have an application?"

FED_UP

Went to shoppers earlier, AL King Crab legs 11.99 pd.

glhs837

Power with Control
When making beer comments, sometimes you have to take the audience into account :) I like quite a few myself, and the BL is down that list a ways.