Sean Taylor murders confess

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Hmm, maybe, but explain Part (2) then if how you read Part (1) is correct?

If your understanding of the semi colon is OR instead of AND, then (2) would be conficting.

In Florida?

ALL murder is felony. I think you are confusing degrees of murder with something else.
First, let me clarify. "Felony murder" is a legal term that doesn't mean a murder which is a felony. As you say, ALL murder by the definition is a felony. "Felony murder" means a homicide which occurred during the commission of a felony, regardless of whether the death was premeditated. The definition of the term "felony murder" is the same everywhere, although the penalties will vary from state to state.
(1)(b) of the law we are talking about reads:
(b) In all cases under this section, the procedure set forth in s. 921.141 shall be followed in order to determine sentence of death or life imprisonment.
meaning that everything defined in section (1)(a) 1.-3. could result in a punishment of death or life imprisonment. (1)(a)1. is premeditated murder; (1)(a)2. is what is commonly defined as "felony murder" as I've defined it here, and listing specific felonies. and (1)(a)3. is for drug dealers whose clients OD. All crimes punishable by death.

Section (2) is doing something stupid and dangerous that you should've know was gonna get someone killed, but you didn't really expect it would happen.

Novus Collectus

First, let me clarify. "Felony murder" is a legal term that doesn't mean a murder which is a felony. As you say, ALL murder by the definition is a felony. "Felony murder" means a homicide which occurred during the commission of a felony, regardless of whether the death was premeditated. The definition of the term "felony murder" is the same everywhere, although the penalties will vary from state to state.
(1)(b) of the law we are talking about reads: meaning that everything defined in section (1)(a) 1.-3. could result in a punishment of death or life imprisonment. (1)(a)1. is premeditated murder; (1)(a)2. is what is commonly defined as "felony murder" as I've defined it here, and listing specific felonies. and (1)(a)3. is for drug dealers whose clients OD. All crimes punishable by death.

Section (2) is doing something stupid and dangerous that you should've know was gonna get someone killed, but you didn't really expect it would happen.
Hmm, learned something new. Thanks.