Seasons Control Men...

Qurious

Im On 1.
In the summertime they all of a sudden need their space...

Fall comes and they call a few times just to see what you've been up to...

Winter time they've been doing a lot of thinking and reflecting and they realize that they let a good thing go and they want to try it again.... :lmao:

So I know what Im getting for Christmas..... :love:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Qurious said:

Winter time they've been doing a lot of thinking and reflecting and they realize that they let a good thing go and they want to try it again.... :lmao:

:shrug: um.....an old boyfriend?

rack'm

Jaded
kwillia said:
So, let me see if I understand the purpose of this thread. You are excited because you are going to get a pity F for Christmas...:confused:

:nono: Beggers can't be choosers........

Qurious

Im On 1.
Softballkid said:
If ya already know what he's goin to do durin the nice months....why you want him back?>

He wont play that crap with me during those months....he's an option not a need. He came to me...

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Qurious said:
He wont play that crap with me during those months....he's an option not a need. He came to me...

:shrug: I dunno, I wouldn take someone back if they do that sh*t...but, ur choice, do as ya please

rack'm

Jaded
nomoney said:
are you going to buy him something for christmas?

I'm guessing it's going to be a give and get Christmas for the two of them.....he's going to give her the rod and she's going to get what the last lady of the evening gave him. :yay:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
rack'm said:
I'm guessing it's going to be a give and get Christmas for the two of them.....he's going to give her the rod and she's going to get what the last lady of the evening gave him. :yay:

:killingme :lmao: :killingme :killingme :lmao: :killingme

thats jus wrong..but funny as hell

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qurious said:

So what's changed other than your self esteem is now lower?

Qurious

Im On 1.
rack'm said:

:smack:

Oh stop it.... :lmao: