Seasons Control Men...

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
elaine said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to aps45819 again.

So I can only give like, 10 karma's in 24 hrs?? can I change that somehow, Im in a good mood today, everyone gets green from me, and then they take away my green giveth capability :bawl: :shrug: :mad: :cussing:

sockgirl77

Qurious said:
In the summertime they all of a sudden need their space...

Fall comes and they call a few times just to see what you've been up to...

Winter time they've been doing a lot of thinking and reflecting and they realize that they let a good thing go and they want to try it again.... :lmao:

So I know what Im getting for Christmas..... :love:
I thought you were a lesbian or atleast bi-curious. :confused:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
DoWhat said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Elaine again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DoWhat again.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
sockgirl77 said:
I thought you were a lesbian or atleast bi-curious. :confused:

I CANT GIVE KARMA, and yall got me rollin over here, and my co-workers are are wonderin what Im doin, but I aint got no dang karma to give out no more..hahaha

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Stop it... I'm gonna piddle my pants...:roflmao:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kwilliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa again.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qurious said:
Who are you spending the holidays with? :popcorn:
My family. :huggy:
No GF, but I don't need one to enjoy the holidays or make me a complete person.
The one I was dating last year is still around, still single but I'm not tempted to get involved with her again just so I can unwrap some Victoria's Secret on Christmas morning.

Qurious

Im On 1.
migtig said:
Summertime = fishing, boating, crabbing, camping, mudding
Fall = hunting, mudding
Winter = ain't much in the way of outdoor manly man activities, so let's get drunk and screw

Me thinks, you don't appreciate outdoor activites, that's why you are neglected in the warmer months. Well, that and the fact that you are stupid. Actually, on further refelection, the men in your life just look at you as an easy screw who they can call on a whim and get laid whenever they feel like it. They will never attempt to have a real relationship with you because you aren't worth it. You don't act like you are worth anything more to anybody. You appear to me, along with being stupid, to have no self respect. You are damaged goods. Until you get your head in order, ain't nobody gonna want to spend anytime with you except as an easy screw. Sad reality. And if you are acting all happy about it, it further proves you are stupid.

another one who has it all figured out :lmao: I haven't been on this board long enough nor disclosed enough information for you to make the determination that Im "damaged goods, stupid, have no self respect and a easy lay".... for you to make those assumptions makes me think you take this board stuff too seriously....

never judge a book by its cover, in which case now it will be my posts on this board....

they aren't all they are cracked up to be, im more than that dude.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Softballkid said:
I CANT GIVE KARMA, and yall got me rollin over here, and my co-workers are are wonderin what Im doin, but I aint got no dang karma to give out no more..hahaha
You are such an Idiot.
DW

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Qurious said:
another one who has it all figured out :lmao: I haven't been on this board long enough nor disclosed enough information for you to make the determination that Im "damaged goods, stupid, have no self respect and a easy lay".... for you to make those assumptions makes me think you take this board stuff too seriously....
You are what you project.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
HunterJJD said:
Sorry but what a crock of sh*&, He wants to F and maybe get some new socks and he also want to F some more

Hmm..

Socks ..

Get my Rocks...

Socks...

Rocks....

Socks....

Rocks....

Qurious

Im On 1.
aps45819 said:
My family. :huggy:
No GF, but I don't need one to enjoy the holidays or make me a complete person.
The one I was dating last year is still around, still single but I'm not tempted to get involved with her again just so I can unwrap some Victoria's Secret on Christmas morning.

I dont need anyone to enjoy the holidays either...I was single on Thanksgiving and spent it with my family and had a blast!!!

Whats wrong with VS??? :lmao: